Park Ridge Retreat
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 22 Sep 2021||Thu 23 Sep 2021||Fri 24 Sep 2021||Sat 25 Sep 2021||Sun 26 Sep 2021||Mon 27 Sep 2021||Tue 28 Sep 2021||Wed 29 Sep 2021||Thu 30 Sep 2021||Fri 01 Oct 2021||Sat 02 Oct 2021||Sun 03 Oct 2021||Mon 04 Oct 2021||Tue 05 Oct 2021|
King Spa RoomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Set overlooking the beautiful rural and coastal village of Gerringong, nestled a midst picturesque established gardens, Park Ridge Retreat offers guests a relaxed and quiet stay. You will be greeted with a warm smile, spacious rooms, and generous wide corridors adorning original modern artworks.
Just a stone's throw away from the beaches and the town centre, we are located adjacent the shops, coffee houses, restaurants, and supermarket that make Gerringong's eclectic shopping precinct. As our name suggests, a short stroll along the ridge of the headland we are situated on, brings you to outlook and to the Whale watching platform, affording you breathtaking views of the ocean, surrounding parkland and the rugged and dramatic coast of Boat Harbour and Werri Beach.
Our retreat comprises of three floors with underground parking. We offer 30 rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, catering to a variety of sleeping arrangements and various price options. All rooms are non-smoking, and most rooms include balconies, a perfect spot to sit, take in the views and enjoy alfresco breakfast or dinner. Our fine dining restaurant offers contemporary Australian cuisine in a candlelit ambiance overlooking our tranquil gardens.
- Free WiFi
- Broadband Internet Access
- Wheel Chair Access
- Free Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Children Play Area
- Disabled Access Rooms
- On-site undercover parking
- BBQ Area
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- On Site Restaurant
- Coastal Walks
King Spa Room Book
Our King Size Premium Spa rooms feature a two-person spa bath, and are ideal for couples and singles, providing a relaxing and pampering experience that can last an hour or take in the whole day. These lovely south facing rooms enjoy the best of our wide angled views, taking in the rural landscape to the ocean beyond. With your favorite glass of wine, you can relax on your private balcony and enjoy, as the sun melts over the rolling hills.
- Outdoor Setting
- King Bed
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dial-up Internet
- Room Service
- Mini Bar
- Sea View
- Shower over bath
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Daily Room Service
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Iron/Ironing board
- Clock Radio
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioned
- One King Bedroom
- Alarm Clock
Terms & Conditions
• We enforce a strict Zero Tolerance Policy on any unruly, loud, illegal or offensive behaviour. Unauthorized parties, group gatherings & functions which have not been pre-approved by management (at the time of booking) are strictly prohibited.
• The Park Ridge provides a quiet country retreat for guests, accordingly we ask guests to consider others and be mindful of noise, especially after hours. Please restrict children from running through hallways and stairwells. This is also for their own safety.
• Park Ridge Retreat encourage our guests not to leave any valubles items unattended. We takes no responsibility for lost items..
• Payment: we accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card and cash.
• Park Ridge Retreat is a smoke free hotel; smoking in the rooms is not permitted, except for balconies, provided you close the balcony doors.
• The guests agree that they are responsible for any damage to the property during their stay and will fully compensate the Park Ridge Retreat for any such damage. It is also the guests’ responsibility to notify management of any damage prior to departure.
Covid 19: Park Ridge Retreat is a Covid 19 registered safe business. Guests are required uppon check in to register via "Service NSW Covid Safe check in App". Please use hand sanitiser often, keep the 1.5 meter social distance, and keep safe.
For unpaid account, term of payments is 7 days from the issue / email of this account.
For Electronic Fund Transfer, please use the following bank details:
BSB No: 012332.
Account No: 416153262
For payments, we accept: Debit card, Visa, MasterCard, EFT and cash.
We thank you for your patronage.
Booking cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival, incurs cancellation charges to the value of first night booking.
Cancellation within 14 days prior to booking during Christmas/New Year (23 December - 15 January) incurs the full booking charges.
Non-arrival or cancellation within 48 hours prior to arrival, incurs the full booking charges.