Park Ridge Retreat
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 20 Jun 2019||Fri 21 Jun 2019||Sat 22 Jun 2019||Sun 23 Jun 2019||Mon 24 Jun 2019||Tue 25 Jun 2019||Wed 26 Jun 2019||Thu 27 Jun 2019||Fri 28 Jun 2019||Sat 29 Jun 2019||Sun 30 Jun 2019||Mon 01 Jul 2019||Tue 02 Jul 2019||Wed 03 Jul 2019|
King Deluxe RoomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Set overlooking the beautiful rural and coastal village of Gerringong, nestled a midst picturesque established gardens, Park Ridge Retreat offers guests a relaxed and quiet stay. You will be greeted with a warm smile, spacious rooms, and generous wide corridors adorning original modern artworks.
Just a stone's throw away from the beaches and the town centre, we are located adjacent the shops, coffee houses, restaurants, and supermarket that make Gerringong's eclectic shopping precinct. As our name suggests, a short stroll along the ridge of the headland we are situated on, brings you to outlook and to the Whale watching platform, affording you breathtaking views of the ocean, surrounding parkland and the rugged and dramatic coast of Boat Harbour and Werri Beach.
Our retreat comprises of three floors with underground parking. We offer 30 rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, catering to a variety of sleeping arrangements and various price options. All rooms are non-smoking, and most rooms include balconies, a perfect spot to sit, take in the views and enjoy alfresco breakfast or dinner. Our fine dining restaurant offers contemporary Australian cuisine in a candlelit ambiance overlooking our tranquil gardens.
- Free WiFi
- Broadband Internet Access
- Wheel Chair Access
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Children Play Area
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- On-site undercover parking
- Guest Laundry
King Deluxe Room Book
The top and middle floor King size Deluxe rooms all comes with private balconies. Several north facing rooms afford views over our garden and the Old School Parkland, while some of the south facing rooms take in a vista of rolling hills of the countryside. These premium rooms are ideally suited for couples, singles and are all-inclusive in our midweek specials for company reps.
- Outdoor Setting
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Dial-up Internet
- Room Service
- Shower - separate
- Clock Radio
- Daily Room Service
- Mini Bar
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Air conditioned
- Iron/Ironing board
- Wireless Internet
- Alarm Clock
- King Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- One King Bedroom
Terms & Conditions
• We enforce a strict Zero Tolerance Policy on any unruly, loud, illegal or offensive behaviour. Unauthorized parties, group gatherings & functions which have not been pre-approved by management (at the time of booking) are strictly prohibited.
• The Park Ridge provides a quiet country retreat for guests, accordingly we ask guests to consider others and be mindful of noise, especially after hours.
• Please restrict children from running through hallways and stairwells. This is also for their own safety.
• Payment: we accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card and cash.
• Park Ridge Retreat is a smoke free hotel; smoking in the rooms is not permitted, except for balconies, provided you close the balcony doors.
• The guests agree that they are responsible for any damage to the property during their stay and will fully compensate the Park Ridge Retreat for any such damage. It is also the guests’ responsibility to notify management of any damage prior to departure.
For unpaid account, term of payments is 7 days from the issue / email of this account.
For Electronic Fund Transfer, please use the following bank details:
BSB No: 012332.
Account No: 416153262
For payments, we accept: Debit card, Visa, MasterCard, EFT and cash.
We thank you for your patronage.
Booking cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival, incurs cancellation charges to the value of first night booking.
Cancellation within 14 days prior to booking during Christmas/New Year (23 December - 15 January) incurs the full booking charges.
Non-arrival or cancellation within 48 hours prior to arrival, incurs the full booking charges.