Pelicans Motel San Remo
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 05 Jun 2023||Tue 06 Jun 2023||Wed 07 Jun 2023||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023||Mon 12 Jun 2023||Tue 13 Jun 2023||Wed 14 Jun 2023||Thu 15 Jun 2023||Fri 16 Jun 2023||Sat 17 Jun 2023||Sun 18 Jun 2023|
Double Room StandardDetails
Twin Room StandardDetails
Queen Room with Spa StandardDetails
King Room with SPA StandardDetails
Family Room StandardDetails
Two Bedroom Suite StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Pelicans Motel is situated in the beautiful town of San Remo, just 5 minutes drive from the Philip Island bridge and San Remo beach with stunning beach view overlooking Bass coast and Philip Island.
Pelicans Motel offers free secured onsite parking for cars/bikes/trailers, free ultra-fast WiFi in all rooms, BBQ facilities, Kids outdoor playground and daily housekeeping, along with our friendly staff service that promised to provide you a comfort and enjoyable stay during your trip with us. Each of our room equipped with flat screen LCD TV, DVD player, microwave, refrigerator, bread toaster and a kettle. All our bed has a electric blanket to keep you warm during your sleep. The bathroom contains free toiletries and high pressure hot water shower. In room Spa is also available in some of our rooms type.
Our motel is just 20 mins drive or less from Philip Island main attractions, including the famous Penguin Parade, Grand Prix Circuit, Churchill Island and Cowes. There are several cafes, pub/bistro. restaurant, shops and super market within just 10 mins walk.
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free WiFi
- Children Play Area
- Wheel Chair Access
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Terms & Conditions
1. A valid credit card preauthorization is required upon booking and full payment shall be made at the time of check-in.
2. Key to the room shall be returned to the reception upon departure. A replacement fee of $100 will be charged to the guest account should the key not be returned.
3. The person registered as the guest(s) shall be liable for any loss or damage to any of the property in the motel excluding fair wear and tear.
4. The motel is not responsible for or liable to compensate for the loss, theft or damage of personal properties on or brought into the room or in the immediate vicinity of any of the rooms.
5. When guest(s) signs for and on behalf of a business or company and in the event that the business or company is unable to or refuses to pay any amount due, the guest(s) shall be liable to pay the amount owing by the business or company under this agreement.
6. Cancellation or change of booking should be made 48 hours prior to the check in date or the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night will be charged.
7. Should the term of accommodation be reduced, the registered guest(s) hereby agree to be liable for the appropriate tariff under the current schedule of rates.
8. The number of guests in the room at any one time shall not exceed the number of guests declared. Should at any time the number of guests in room exceed the number of guests declared, the motel management reserves the right to charge the extra to the guest's account, or terminate the reservation immediately without refund.
9. Pets are not allowed into the motel at any time.
10. The motel management reserves the right to ask for bond upon check-in.
11. Room occupancy is granted under the acceptance of the above Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation or change of booking should be made 48 hours prior to the check in date or the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night will be charged.