Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 25 Feb 2021||Fri 26 Feb 2021||Sat 27 Feb 2021||Sun 28 Feb 2021||Mon 01 Mar 2021||Tue 02 Mar 2021||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021|
Mixed Dormitory for 6 StandardDetails
Double Room StandardDetails
Mixed Dormitory for 10 StandardDetails
Single Room StandardDetails
Mixed Dormitory for 4 StandardDetails
Mixed Dormitory for 8 StandardDetails
Female Dormitory for 6 StandardDetails
Share Twin (Bunks) per Person StandardDetails
Double Room Long Stay SpecialDetails
Female Dormitory For 6 Long Stay SpecialDetails
Mixed Dormitory for 10 Long Stay SpecialDetails
Mixed Dormitory for 4 Long Stay SpecialDetails
Mixed Dormitory for 8 Long Stay SpecialDetails
Mixed Dormitory for 6 Long Special StayDetails
Share Twin (Bunks) per Person Long Stay SpecialDetails
Single Room Long Stay SpecialDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel is the newest Perth hostel, centrally located within a 5-minute walk of Perth's nightlife, dining, and restaurant scene. Featuring all brand new facilities, including a new kitchen, bathrooms, and beds, Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel is situated on the edge of Northbridge and Perth City. Guests are within a short walking distance of the Perth train station, Water-town - Perth's Outlet Shopping Mall, and Perth's free transit zone.
With brand new facilities, friendly and cool staff, and a great atmosphere, Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel is the ideal hostel for your stay in the City of Perth. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We're here to make sure you have a great stay while you enjoy Perth!
For more information on the hostel, please visit Our Facilities to learn about what you can expect during your stay, including our nightly rates, at the newest Perth hostel. View our Directions page to learn how to get to Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel and enjoy all the many things to do in Perth , including the nightlife in Northbridge. If you're looking for specific Perth City Information, we've also got you covered!
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fresh linen supplied
- Guest Laundry
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free WiFi
- Broadband Internet Access
- Wheel Chair Access
Terms & Conditions
Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel Rules and Policy
Inappropriate or anti-social behavior will result in instant eviction without refund
1. Check In/Out
1. During check in Passport or any similar ID documents will be required, check in time from 1:00pm to 4:30pm (temporarily during corona virus situation)
2. Full payment must be taken upon arrival along with a refundable AUD$20
deposit. Room key, linen and rented items must be provided in optimal conditions
upon check out to get the deposit back.
3. Check out is 8:00am-10:00am. Check out after 11:00am will result in loss of your key deposit
and after 12pm a full charge will apply.
4. Our Hostel has a no cancellation policy; all cancellations or early check outs will be charged
for the entire booking period.
5. Place in the linen basket in front of reception when check out.
2. Alcohol & Smoking
1. Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel is an alcohol free hostel.
2. Smoking is permitted only in the backyard not in front of the hostel.
3. NO drugs weed and synthetic.
3. Kitchen area
1. Store food and drinks only in the kitchen area. Please use a food bag and
tag it with your name and room No. Unnamed bags will thrown out.
2. Kitchen hours 5:00am to 11:00pm.
3. All guests are expected to clean after themselves.
4. If you use any kitchen utensil, please wash, dry and put them Back.
5. The sink shall never be full of any cutlery, pots or pans.
1. Visitors must be registered at the reception
2. Visitors are allowed on the property until 9:00pm everyday
3. Don’t have permission to go into the rooms at any time
4. Sneaking guests into the hostel will result in being charged the full
room rate and eviction without refund.
5. Privacy & Security
1. Please respect other guest at all time.
2. Quite time is between 11:00pm to 9:30am everyday.
3. If caught stealing, including food from the kitchen, immediate eviction will
occur and you will be reported to the police.
1. Keep your rooms clean & tidy. Vacant beds must be clear for new arrivals.
2. Amplified music and food are not permitted in rooms at any time.
3. No sleeping bags in the rooms at any time.
Full payment must be taken upon arrival along with a refundable AUD$20
Perth 5 Backpacker Hostel has a no cancellation policy; all cancellations or early check outs will be charged
for the entire booking period.