|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 25 Oct 2016||Wed 26 Oct 2016||Thu 27 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016||Sat 05 Nov 2016||Sun 06 Nov 2016||Mon 07 Nov 2016|
3 Bedroom TownhouseDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
PillingerStreet is a deluxe Townhouse located 5 minutes from the Hobart CBD. It is a whole-of-house rental with 3 queensize bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and is fully furnished and equipped. There is off-street parking and private front and rear gardens. PillingerStreet is adjacent to the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens and is a 15 minute walk, or 5 minute drive, to Salamanca, the Hobart City centre, Sandy Bay and the University of Tasmania. Restaurants, bars, markets, shopping and services are all close by.
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Property
- On-site undercover parking
3 Bedroom Townhouse Book
Whole house, 3 queenside bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, living and dining rooms.
- Broadband Internet Access
- Wireless Internet
- Contemporary Interior
- Electric Blanket
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Stove top
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Queen bed
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Washer and Dryer
- Linen and Towels Provided
- 2nd bathroom
- Iron/Ironing board
- Dining Setting
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Fully equipped kitchen
Terms & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.78
“Property” means 13 Pillinger Street, Dynnyrne, Tasmania 7005, and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
Full payment for a booking constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2.00pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival:
• The front door is operated by a digital code. The code will be forwarded to you by message or email prior to your arrival.
• Your host will be at the property to meet and greet you upon your arrival.
• At departure both the rear and front doors are to be securely closed.
• Payment is to be made via the Online Payment System.
• Subject to the particular requirements of the individual Booking Channels, you will generally pay the full amount up-front in Australian Dollars.
• Whilst all bookings should be made through recognised Booking Channels, there may be rare instances where an on-line payment process is unable to be used. In such cases, management may accept payment by Credit Card, Direct Deposit or money order. Cash payments are not accepted.
5. CANCELLATIONS OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please log in to the specific Channel you used to make the booking and amend your Booking.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Booking Channel Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
• The specific cancellation conditions and charges for the property are outlined on each Booking Channel website.
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $150 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels, which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure.
• Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Booking Channel House Rules and all instructions from management of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. At their discretion, management may recover the cost of repair or replacement from you.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay, extra charges will apply for use of extra beds or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• The number of beds used should be commensurate with the number of guests staying at the property.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee, which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. Any keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
• There is covered off-street parking for one vehicle available free of charge on the property.
• On-street parking adjacent to the property is also available
13. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Payments will generally be made on line via the specific booking agency and full payment is required at the time of booking.
Payments may also be made directly by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or by direct debit into the PillingerStreet bank account (BSB 062 692, A/c No 27779145).
Direct debit and credit card payments will not incur any transaction fees.
A credit card authority for Security Deposit may be required at the time of booking for up to $100 to cover costs of damage or breakages occurring during your stay. No deductions will be made unless we need to make a claim against your security deposit. If required, this will be done within 7 working days after your departure. Charges will be applied for keys not returned, excess cleaning, rubbish removal, maintenance deemed in excess of normal wear and tear, loss or damage to property, fixtures, fittings, utensils, appliances, furniture, flooring, linen, unauthorised late checkout.
We understand that cancellations often occur due to unforeseen circumstances therefore our policy is flexible.
Cancellations made more than 21 days prior to arrival date will be refunded.
Generally, cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the arrival date are non-refundable but will be at your host's discretion if there are extenuating circumstances.