Port Albert Motel
|ราคาจะถูกคิดเป็นสกุลเงิน ดอลลาร์ออสเตรเลีย||ราคาเต็ม||ส 30 ก.ย. 2023||อา 01 ต.ค. 2023||จ 02 ต.ค. 2023||อ 03 ต.ค. 2023||พ 04 ต.ค. 2023||พฤ 05 ต.ค. 2023||ศ 06 ต.ค. 2023||ส 07 ต.ค. 2023||อา 08 ต.ค. 2023||จ 09 ต.ค. 2023||อ 10 ต.ค. 2023||พ 11 ต.ค. 2023||พฤ 12 ต.ค. 2023||ศ 13 ต.ค. 2023|
King Roomรูปภาพ รายละเอียด
Queen Twin Roomรูปภาพ รายละเอียด
Family Roomรูปภาพ รายละเอียด
Port Albert Motel is ‘Your Place to Anchor’.
Port Albert is Victoria’s first established port, rich with history and home to the Port Albert Maritime Museum. The natural beauty of Port Albert is stunning, with spectacular sunsets and views across to the Wilsons Prom Coast. Situated opposite the jetty with ample boat and trailer parking onsite and easy access to the nearby boat ramp for the keen Fishermen.
Affordable accommodation for couples, families, business travellers, and with 7 rooms available, it is also perfect for group bookings.
Free Wifi, TV, microwave, sandwich press and bar fridge, are provided in each room for your stay. A communal BBQ & utensils are provided for your convenience.
Although we have no onsite reception, our Manager is available by telephone to answer any questions that may arise during your stay.
Explore the 90 Mile Beach, Tarra Bulga National Park, Great Southern Rail Trail, Tarra Trail, Agnes Falls Scenic Reserve, Wilsons Prom and much more. The flat terrain lends itself to walking and cycling around the area.
We look forward to you staying with us at Port Albert Motel!
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fresh linen supplied
- Coastal Bike Ride
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- BBQ Area
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
Queen Twin Room จอง
1 King bed and 1 Queen Bed with a private ensuite. Perfectly suited for 2 adults in separate beds (twin style).
- Sleeps 4
Terms and Conditions
1. You (our guest) agree that you will pay us (the Operator) the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed from our rooms.
2. You agree that payment is required upfront and any further, additional or outstanding payments are due on departure.
3. You agree that checkout time is 10:00am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
4. You agree that departure after the checkout time may incur additional room charges.
5. You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
6. You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our rooms.
7. You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
8. You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met you agree to pay the total amount due on receipt of our invoice.
9. You agree to pay us for any additional costs resulting from your use of the room or property including but not limited to costs relating to excessive cleaning requirements, damage to the room or loss or damage to equipment, furniture or other items belonging to the motel, operator or other guests.
10. You agree this is a non-smoking room and any additional cleaning required or other costs as a result of smoking in the room will be recoverable from you.
11. You agree that the property and all facilities provided are in good working condition.
12. You agree to return the key and/or security card for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
13. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
14. You agree that in any case where you or any guest or family member brought onto the property by yourself causes unreasonable annoyance to another guest at the property and/or unreasonable disruption to the privacy of another guest at the property, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party.
15. You agree that if at any time you or any guest or family member invited onto the property by yourself becomes unreasonable, abusive, destructive or offensive as a result of any activity, including but not limited to a high number of guests or family visitors or drug or alcohol use, we have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party.
16. You agree that the provision of accommodation at this property is for personal use and neither the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents are responsible in any way or to any degree for any restriction which may inhibit or reduce your capacity to produce revenue or income whilst a guest at this property.
17. You agree that you will not engage in the provision of goods and / or services to the public from your room or any other area of the property.
18. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
19. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any loss of business, trade, revenue or income, regardless of how, when or where the loss has occurred.
20. You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a license to stay in our rooms and you agree that we may terminate the license at any time without notice and without giving you a reason.
21. You agree that you will volunteer any information regarding your personal and professional activities which may place the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents in breach of any legislation relevant to the operation of this business.
22. You agree that you will voluntarily vacate the premises upon the advice of any information regarding your personal and professional activities which may place the accommodation provider, their management, staff or agents in breach of any legislation relevant to the operation of this business.
23. You agree to receive commercial electronic messages from us in the future unless you advise us otherwise in writing.
24. Occupants should adhere to the house rules, listed in the room compendium and may be updated periodically at the manager’s discretion.
25. Occupants should adhere to the Pet Friendly Policy, listed in the room compendium and may be updated periodically at the Manager’s discretion.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information. Information collected from you is required either to meet the requirements of State and or Federal legislation as applies regarding the maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes and to market our services to you. If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation. We will only make this information available to third parties who assist us in providing services to you, where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if any details on this registration card are incorrect. Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). You may request access to personal information we hold about you. We may recover our costs of providing this access to you. A charge will be levied if a copy of any documentation relevant to your stay is required after six months of your departure. Copies (other than electronic data) are generally not available after two years. We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.
By booking your accommodation at Port Albert Motel, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Port Albert Motel Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time and at its sole discretion.
Full payment upfront is required prior to checking in to your room.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to check in will result in a forfeiture of this deposit.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to check-in time on the date of your arrival, will result in a forfeiture of the fees for first nights’ accommodation.
Please contact our office on 0448 789 177 to arrange a refund of the balance of your payment.