Pure Shores Villa - In Training
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 17 Aug 2018||Sat 18 Aug 2018||Sun 19 Aug 2018||Mon 20 Aug 2018||Tue 21 Aug 2018||Wed 22 Aug 2018||Thu 23 Aug 2018||Fri 24 Aug 2018||Sat 25 Aug 2018||Sun 26 Aug 2018||Mon 27 Aug 2018||Tue 28 Aug 2018||Wed 29 Aug 2018||Thu 30 Aug 2018|
Pure shores Luxury 5 Bedroom Villa RentalPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Ultimate Dream Villa in Bohol Philippines
CREATE A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES
Welcome home to your fully-serviced 5-bedroom private luxury villa with a stunning infinity pool in Bohol, Philippines. It’s the ideal place for a luxurious getaway, a picture-perfect destination wedding, or an exclusive event. With breathtaking views, spectacular sunsets, and a dedicated staff to cater to your every whim, your stay with us will surely be memorable.
We go beyond just providing luxury accommodations at Pure Shores Villa. We put a lot of thought and effort in preparing for your arrival, and you have our undivided attention throughout your stay. We aim to ensure that you experience unparalleled hospitality filled with lasting memories of your time at the villa, the people you’ve met, and the things you’ve experienced.
At Pure Shores Villa, live it up and celebrate in style!
- 24 hour Porterage
- Bar / Lounge
- Sea Access
- Tour Desk
- DVD Library
- Fresh linen supplied
- Infinity Pool
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Iron/Ironing Board
- WiFi Internet
- On Site Restaurant
- BBQ Area
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Laundry Service
- Security Parking
- Free WiFi
Pure shores Luxury 5 Bedroom Villa Rental Book
Standard rates for this room
- 180 Degree Panoramic Sea View
- Sea View
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ceiling Fans
- Bathrobes Provided
- Laundry Service
- Cots Available
- One King Bedroom
- Bed with Mosquito Net
- Complimentary toiletries
- Lounge Area
- 2 King Beds
- King Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Daily Room Service
- 2 Single Beds
- High Chair Available
- Contemporary Interior
- Wireless Internet
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Linen provided
- Mountain View
- Room Safe
Terms & Conditions
Pure Shores Villa (PSV) Rental Terms & Conditions:
Booking a private villa is very different from booking a regular hotel room, especially with regard to payments and cancellations. As such, please read the following rental terms and conditions carefully.
The Guest named in the Reservation Confirmation agrees on behalf of all accompanying guests that:
• He/she has read, understood and accepted these rental terms and conditions and has the authority to and agrees to be bound by them, without reservation and without exception;
• He/she is over 18 years of age and, where placing an order for services with age restrictions, declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services
RULES & RESTRICTIONS:
• Arrival / Departure Times: The standard check-in and check-out times are: Check-In 2:00pm Check-Out 11:00am. Pure Shores Villa (PSV) will try to accommodate the Guest's actual arrival and departure times, subject to availability. Please advise PSV of any changes to the Guest's schedule so every effort can be made to accommodate them
• The villa rental and its rates are based on 10 adults and 6 children below the age of 12 years old.
• The number of persons (adults and children) staying at the property must not exceed the maximum number of guests that has been specifically agreed in writing and stated in the Reservation Confirmation. PSV must be informed in advance and in writing about any other guests who were not included in the Reservation Confirmation, and an extra charge per guest per night will apply. Any changes to the number of guests must be advised to PSV as soon as possible and, where applicable, any payment required in respect of additional persons shall be made in full if the change is requested less than 60 days prior to arrival.
• All bookings are assumed to be for normal holiday purposes only, and the Guest agrees that the use of the property will be limited to this purpose unless otherwise confirmed in writing.
• If the Guest is planning to hold an event, such as a wedding or party, which involves having a larger number of people at the property, or if the Guest is planning to use the property for a purpose other than holiday, please communicate this to owners at the time of booking, as special approval or arrangements may be required. Note: An event fee would be applicable.
• The Guest accepts full responsibility for any third party suppliers and service providers that it engages and is given access to the villa and its premises. The Guest is responsible for ensuring that the villa and its premises are reinstated to their original condition and any costs incurred in this regard. For the avoidance of doubt, the section on Losses and Damages covers the Guest and all members of their party, visitors, third party suppliers and third-party service providers
• The villa is our home. Please treat our villa accordingly and leave the villa, grounds, facilities and all its contents in good order and in an acceptably clean condition
• The villa is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. The Guest is asked to respect this and ensure that all guests and visitors to the property behave appropriately; the quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM
• Illegal or immoral activities including gambling, prostitution, prohibited drugs, possession or use of pyrotechnics or dangerous goods, and possession or use of firearms and other weapons are all strictly prohibited
• The Guest is responsible for the behaviour of their guests staying at the villa, as well as visitors to the property during the rental period
• Should any guest(s) or visitor(s) not behave in a suitable manner, the villa manager/staff may, in their absolute discretion, require the Guest, their party and/or visitor(s) to leave the premises and/or vacate the property immediately, without compensation or refund
• Smoking is prohibited in the villa, the dining cabana and the pool cabana. A cleaning charge of USD100 per incident will be imposed if there is evidence of smoking in the restricted areas per incident
• In the interest of safety, due care should be taken at the property at all times, especially with children. Suitable supervision should be given around pool, steps to the marine sanctuary, drop offs and roads, and when using all villa facilities. The Guest hereby releases PSV, its owners, agents and staff, of any claims demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities, of any kind with respect to personal injury while using the villa’s swimming pool and surrounding structures
• Any Guest valuables or property left or used at the villa are at the Guest's own risk. PSV will not be responsible for loss of or damage to Guest property. The Guest is responsible for the villa during the rental period, and must ensure that all windows and doors are locked securely when not on the premises. Any act or omission by the Guest, their party and/or visitors which may negate or prejudice the villa's insurance policy and/or results in loss or damage is the Guest's responsibility
• Guests are not allowed to use the kitchen equipment, for health and safety reasons. For the convenience of guests, the villa has fantastic food and beverage menus with a wide selection of Asian and Western items at modest prices. Please refer to our food and beverage menus
• PSV may impose corkage if the Guest brings and consumes outside food and beverages within the villa premises, please discuss with owners or Villa Manager with any questions
• No pets allowed
• For more info, you can visit http://www.pureshoresvilla.com/rates/
All charges incurred for in-house services, such as F&B, and other chargeable items, will be summarised in a billing statement at the end of the stay. The final itemised billing statement will be denominated in Philippine Peso and must be settled in cash. For payments in foreign currency, PSV reserves the right to determine the FX rate to be used for conversion and only accepts US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Hongkong Dollar or Singapore Dollar
The cost of electricity, mains water, cleaning and garden supplies, and local taxes are included in rental rates. There are generally no additional costs, surcharges, taxes, staff salaries, or management fees above the price quoted unless otherwise stated in the Reservation Confirmation. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.
Gratuities for household staff are encouraged and normal, but are left entirely to the Guest's discretion.
The villa and its facilities are available for the Guest's full enjoyment during the rental period. However, villa management, villa staff and contractors may need access to the property from time to time (e.g. for maintenance purposes to the house, garden, swimming pool, utilities and services, or for the purposes of providing additional services requested by the Guest, etc.). The Guest is required to give them reasonable access to the property for these purposes.
INDEMNITY & LIABILITY
The Guest is responsible for their own travel/health insurance. Neither the Owner or Manager shall be held responsible in any way for accidental injury, death or damage/loss to personal effects of the Guest. If, due to circumstances beyond the Owner's control, such as flood, fire, hurricane or other damage, the Owner is unable to honor this agreement. The Damage Deposit and advanced payments shall be fully refunded provided said damage was not the fault of the Guest. The Guest is responsible for all damages excluding wear and tear, and including those which exceed the deposit amount.
The Guest hereby releases PSV, its owners, agents and staff, of any claims demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities, of any kind with respect to personal injury while using the villa’s swimming pool and surrounding structures.
PSV does not accept any responsibility or liability for:
• any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the Guest, their party or visitors regardless of the cause;
• any vehicle or the contents of any vehicle used, hired or engaged by the Guest or their party during the rental period;
• inability of the Guest or any member of the Guest's party to enter the location of the property or stay at the property for all or part of the rental period as a result of failure to obtain appropriate travel or visa documentation, cancellation or amendments to travel arrangements or the missing of flights or travel connections; and/or
• any delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, threat of war, riot or civil strife, strike, demonstration, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations caused by technical, mechanical or electrical breakdowns, or any technical, structural, electrical, plumbing or other problems or difficulties with the villa which make it unsafe or unusable, or any other circumstances which amount to ‘force majeure' or Acts of God, or other events beyond PSV’s control.
In no case will PSV individually or collectively be liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.
The Guest hereby waives and releases, indemnifies, holds harmless and forever discharges the villa owner, its employees and its agents from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities, of every kind and nature, including claims of villa owner or employee negligence, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that the Guest ever had or may have arising from or related to participation in any of the events or activities, and for the duration of the stay at the villa.
The villa owner, its employees and its agents are not liable for loss, damage of property, to/of the Guest or its group or its visitors. The Guest assumes any risk, and takes full responsibility and waives any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property associated with the villa including but not limited to man-made hazards associated with the property such as slippery shower basins, tubs, staircases/steps, swimming pool facilities and natural hazards such as holes, ditches, fallen trees, branches, ice, and or other irregularities in terrain and using the terrain including walking, jogging, biking or related activities.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
If any of the terms and conditions stated herein are or become or are deemed to be invalid, or if there is any omission from any terms and conditions, the remaining terms and conditions will remain valid and enforceable and cannot be contested.
Details of the reservation, payments and special arrangements will be sent to the Guest in a Reservation Confirmation. The Reservation Confirmation, along with the Guest's passport, need to be presented upon arrival.
All payments for reservations must be made in US Dollars, unless otherwise agreed with PSV, and must be made in accordance with the payment instructions as set out in the Reservation Confirmation.
For bookings made more than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date:
• a down payment of 50% of total rental amount is payable to confirm the booking
• the remaining 50% balance is payable not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date
For bookings made within 60 days of the scheduled arrival date:
• the total rental amount is payable to confirm the booking
If payments are not made on or before the due dates as specified in the Reservation Confirmation, PSV may cancel the booking without any further notice required.
PSV reserves the right to impose any taxes or other charges which may be implemented by any government or other regulatory body, which were unknown at the time of publishing. PSV will tell the Guest promptly in the unlikely event that it becomes aware that any taxes or charges will apply to the Guest's booking.
Once the Guest's booking is confirmed, the price of the Guest's reservation is fully guaranteed, even if PSV changes the price on its website after the Guest's booking has been confirmed. In return for this commitment, no refunds will be made for any exchange rate fluctuations that would otherwise reduce the rental cost.
Number of Guests:
The number of persons (adults and children) staying at the property must not exceed the maximum number of guests that has been specifically agreed in writing and stated in the Reservation Confirmation. PSV must be informed in advance and in writing about any other guests who were not included in the Reservation Confirmation, and an extra charge per guest per night will apply.
Any changes to the number of guests must be advised to PSV as soon as possible and, where applicable, any payment required in respect of additional persons shall be made in full if the change is requested less than 60 days prior to arrival.
Entry or access to the property may be refused or limited where the number of guests exceeds the stated requirement. No pets are allowed unless agreed in writing in advance.
A security deposit of U$500.00 is payable directly to PSV at check-in, as stated in the Reservation Confirmation. PSV has the right to impose different requirements on a case-by-case basis. Access to the villa may be refused if the security deposit is not paid in full. When the security deposit is required to be paid in cash, or when a non-standard security deposit applies, PSV will inform the Guest in advance of the amount payable and any other conditions.
The security deposit will normally be refunded at the end of the rental period, after deducting:
• all additional expenses incurred on the Guest's behalf (e.g. additional charges for goods, services and staff which have not been directly paid by the Guest, and telephone and internet charges, if applicable)
• the cost of replacement or repair for any loss or damage to the villa or its surrounds or contents caused during the rental period. If this cost cannot be reasonably determined prior to the Guest's departure, PSV is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from the Guest's security deposit, and will return any balance to the Guest as soon as possible after the actual cost has been determined
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to PSV. All cancellation notices received by PSV will be acknowledged in writing.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, 50% of the total rental amount will be refunded if the cancellation notice is received more than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date. Otherwise, the Guest forfeits 100% of the total rental amount.
If the Guest decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the moneys paid and/or security deposit (if any), and PSV will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
PSV will do its best to accommodate any reasonable amendments, but the Guest should be aware that some changes may not be possible.
Please note that these amendment policies apply for regular booking periods. Special amendment terms may apply for peak/high seasons.