Retro 39 Hotel
|Prices will be charged in Thailand Baht||Full Rate||Sun 24 Sep 2023||Mon 25 Sep 2023||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023|
Twin Room OnlyPhotos Details
Twin Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
Superior Room OnlyPhotos Details
Superior Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
Deluxe Room OnlyPhotos Details
Deluxe Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
Retro Suite Room OnlyPhotos Details
Retro Suite Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
Retro Twin Room OnlyPhotos Details
Retro Twin Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Retro39 is a new modern boutique hotel in bangkok. At Retro39 We welcome all travellers of the world - we mean the backpackers, weekenders, explorers, affair-havers and fashion-grabbers looking for boutique and comfortable accommodations. Retro39's location provides the best match of comfort and convenience for travellers as we are located right next to the Phromphong BTS station (Sky Train). Our accommodation is surrounded by bangkok's favourite shopping mall - EmQuartier and also located right next door to famous wine's and dines.
Only a few steps away from the hotel to the BTS skytrain, the hotel's strategic location ensures that guests can quickly and easily reach many local points of interest such as EmDistrict, K-Village, Rainhill, A-Square, and Terminal 21. Retro 39 Hotel offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. A selection of top-class facilities - such as the car park, coffee shop, airport transfer service, concierge, and 24-hour room service - can be enjoyed at the hotel. All of the stylish, colorful, and airy rooms at this Bangkok hotel are tastefully decorated using muted, modern themes and natural retro accents. LED TVs and wireless internet access are also available in each guestroom. Superb facilities and an excellent location make the Retro 39 Hotel the perfect base from which to enjoy your stay in Bangkok. Retro 39 also has a convenient-store, money-exchange, and a modern beer bar
- 24 hour Porterage
- Guest Laundry
- Tour Desk
- WiFi Internet
- 24 hour Reception
- On Site Restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Free Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Street parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Lift / Elevator
Terms & Conditions
Rules, Regulations, and Discipline
1. Check-in Time - 14:00, Checkout Time 12:00. Early check-in or late check-out should be arranged with receptionist in advance and additional charges will be required. Guests who are planning to arrive after 23:00, the Guests must contact the company else their booking may be void and the guest maybe denied.
2. Their guardian to be allowed accommodation in the company must accompany guests under the age of 18 including infants and toddlers.
3. A national identity card or a valid passport must be shown for a guest registration upon check-in.
4. Guests jewelry, money, valuables, documents and important belongings must be kept at the safety deposit box in the guests’ room. The company will not have any liability for the loss or damage of these items if it has been left outside of the safety deposit box.
5. Weapons, explosives, chemicals, inflammable or smelly things are prohibited from the premises. If found guilty, the guest shall face serious charges and could be filed a lawsuit as well.
6. No online or offline gambling of any form is allowed in the premises. All the IP addresses of the guests will be collected and traced once the guest agrees to use the company’s WiFi connection under the company’s terms and conditions. If misused, the company reserves all rights to forward a benefit of doubt to the police.
7. No cooking and laundry allowed in the rooms. Teabags, cigarette stubs, and other discarded things should not be dropped in the toilets or into the water outlet inside or outside of the room. If found guilty, the company reserves the right to penalize the guest due to the potential harm that could be the reason for any disturbance in the company’s business operations.
8. Guest’s non-registered friends will be welcomed at the sitting hall, not in the rooms.
9. After 10 P.M. All the visiting guests must leave the premises.
10. After 10 P.M. the company will not tolerate disturbance or noise created by the guest. Please refrain from offensive behavior including reckless drinking, making loud noises and behaving inappropriately. The company reserves the right to take full action to secure its employees and premises when time arises.
11. Guests are requested to turn off the water taps and lights and leave the key card at the reception when leaving the premises.
12. The equipment and furniture in the rooms must not be changed or moved at guests’ disposal.
13. Guests are requested to shut the door and lock it when they are in or out of the room. If failed to do so, the company will not be held responsible for any potential damage, theft or consequences the guest might face.
14. The equipment and furniture should be checked when guests get the rooms and return them to the employees in charge in the same condition when guests vacate the room. Compensation must be made for any damage during the stay.
15. The housekeeping unit will be at work from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. on a daily basis, if the Guests fail to inform the housekeeping regarding the make-up room service, the room will be considered, as “do-not-disturb” and the housekeeping unit will not attend to the room.
16. Pets are prohibited.
17. Smoking in the room, in the corridor and within the company premises is prohibited. Guests are only allowed to smoke in the smoking area of the company.
18. Criminal liability for accidents and careless actions due to a violation of rules and regulation are not taken responsible for.
19. The Guest must deposit 1,000 baht as a security in case of any damage caused by the guest, which will be returned during check-out.
1. 1,000THB cash must be provided upon check-in as a security deposit for unexpected loss or damage that occurs during your stay. This amount will be returned upon check-out.
2. A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation(pre-authorisation may be required). Full payment will be made directly at the hotel before check-in.
1. Cancelations made fifteen (15) days or more days prior to the date of arrival will incur no charge.
2. Cancelations made three (3) days to fourteen (14) days prior to the date of arrival will incur 50% charges of the entire stay.
3. Cancelations made less than two (2) days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge.
4. If the room you are booking is labeled as non refundable, non cancellable or similar, all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
5. Cancellation policies can vary seasonally or depending on the hotel or room type. You can review the specific policy for the hotel you selected during the reservation process.
6. Retro39 has the permission to change its cancellation policy without giving any prior notice.