|Prices will be charged in Indonesia Rupiahs||Full Rate||Thu 30 Mar 2017||Fri 31 Mar 2017||Sat 01 Apr 2017||Sun 02 Apr 2017||Mon 03 Apr 2017||Tue 04 Apr 2017||Wed 05 Apr 2017||Thu 06 Apr 2017||Fri 07 Apr 2017||Sat 08 Apr 2017||Sun 09 Apr 2017||Mon 10 Apr 2017||Tue 11 Apr 2017||Wed 12 Apr 2017|
Double RoomPhotos Details
Family room StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Rinjani Lodge is a hotel and restaurant located on the borders of the Rinjani National park in North Lombok.
With stunning panoramic views of Mount Rinjani and the lush rice paddies of the volcanic foothills down to the Ocean, Rinjani Lodge is the perfect place to stay to explore the beautiful North Lombok region.
The restaurant is open daily from 7am to 10pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner and there is and a stunning infinity pool overlooking the surrounding area.
5 beautifully appointed rooms are available finished to a high quality with modern furnishings and facilities and there is a second swimming pool for hotel guests only.
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- On Site Restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Infinity Pool
- WiFi Internet
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- DVD Library
Double Room Book
Our 5 rooms each have a private terrace with stunning views both to Rinjani, and to the sea.
The terraces have a day bed, table and chairs for relaxing, dining and enjoying the magnificent view.
Each room has a King size double bed and an additional single pull-out bed that can be made up on request.
The private outdoor bathrooms have bath tubs and showers with hot, fresh water from volcanic springs, Western toilet and complimentary bathroom toiletries.
Breakfast is included in the room rate.
The room facilities include;
Air conditioning and fan
Tea and coffee facilities
Complimentary drinking water
DVD library and book exchange
TV & DVD player with satellite
Wifi is accessible throughout, though please be aware that due to our remote location, the internet service can be intermittent.
Our restaurant has a large infinity swimming pool overlooking the astonishing panorama around us; there is also an adjoining shallow pool.
The rooms have another seperate swimming pool for hotel residents only.
Full laundry service.
With our comprehensive local knowledge, we are happy to help you with any boat or airport transfers, arrange food, transport and other logistics for a day trip or longer, and provide any transport information you need if you wish to travel independently around the area.
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- King Bed
- Mountain View
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Shower - separate
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Rollaway Beds Available
- Shower over bath
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Cots Available
- Room Safe
- High Chair Available
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Daily Room Service
- Mini Fridge
Terms & Conditions
* Rates at Rinjani Lodge are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) on a per room per night basis.
* Rates quoted are inclusive of 10% Government Tax and all Service charges.
* Check-in time is 13:00 hours and Check-out time is 11:30 hours.
* Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability only and must be agreed by management. Late check out from 11:30 hours to 18:00 hours will be charged 50% of the room rate. Late check out after 18:00 hours will be charged 100% of the room rate.
* All reservations are to be guaranteed by valid credit card details (Visa or Master Card only) and a deposit payment is required and will be charged according to the cancellation policy for the room and dates booked.
* Reservations will be cancelled at the discretion of Martas owners without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted (Visa or Master Card only).
* Credit card information provided does not require a signature and constitutes approval by the cardholder to guarantee the booking per our cancellation policies.
* All credit card transactions at Rinjani Lodge will be in Indonesian Rupiahs at the hotels exchange rate on the day of payment and are subject to a 3% bank charge. Rinjani Lodge can only accept Visa and MasterCard for payments by credit card.
* Extra person charge with breakfast is 200,000Rupiah (IDR) and is inclusive of 10% Government Tax and Service charges.
* Extra child charge with breakfast is 200,000 Rupiah (IDR) and is inclusive of 10% Government Tax and Service charges. Children over 2 years will be charged child rates.
* Rinjani Lodge reserves the rights to amend or cancel any promotions without prior notice
* Whilst we do our very best to accommodate all special requests, any special requests for a specific room within the room type booked at Rinjani Lodge will depend on availability at time of check-in and cannot be guaranteed in advance.
* No pets are allowed.
A 1 night deposit is required to confirm all booking.
The balance of payment is to be made before check out.
* January 15th to June 15th and October 01st to December 15th - Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival, will be subject to a charge of 1 night’s prevailing room rate.
* June 15th to September 30th and December 15th to January 15th - Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival will be subject to a charge of 1 night’s prevailing room rate.
* In the event of no-show, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for entire stay shall be chargeable.
* For early departure, Rinjani Lodge will charge 50% of all room nights cancelled and not stayed.
We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience, claims, costs or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from events such as but not limited to: late arrivals, delays, cancellations and re-routing of flights, missed flights or carrier connections, cancellations and re-routing of boats, missed boats or carrier connections, change in schedule, act of omission of any party, absence of valid travel documents or passports visa or health certificates, failure of machinery and equipment, labour problems, family related problems, quarantine, economic changes, disease, civil unrest and disturbances, strikes, weather conditions, natural events and disasters, acts of Governments