Rooms Republic Pattaya
|Prices will be charged in Thailand Baht||Full Rate||Wed 25 Apr 2018||Thu 26 Apr 2018||Fri 27 Apr 2018||Sat 28 Apr 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018||Mon 30 Apr 2018||Tue 01 May 2018||Wed 02 May 2018||Thu 03 May 2018||Fri 04 May 2018||Sat 05 May 2018||Sun 06 May 2018||Mon 07 May 2018||Tue 08 May 2018|
Deluxe King Room StandardDetails
Deluxe Triple Room StandardDetails
Deluxe Twin Room StandardDetails
Executive Suite StandardDetails
Superior Suite StandardDetails
Queen Suite StandardDetails
Deluxe King with BreakfastDetails
DELUXE TRIPLE WITH BREAKFASTDetails
DELUXE TWIN ROOM WITH BREAKFASTDetails
EXECUTIVE SUITE WITH BREAKFASTDetails
QUEEN SUITE WITH BREAKFASTDetails
SUPERIOR SUITE WITH BREAKFASTDetails
STANDARD QUEEN StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Rooms Republic Pattaya is set in Pattaya South, a 13-minute walk from Walking Street Pattaya. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property is located 1.8 km from Pattaya - Hua Hin Ferry and a 19-minute walk from Bali Hai Pier.
At the hotel, all rooms include a wardrobe. All rooms have a private bathroom and free toiletries, and selected rooms here will provide you with a balcony. All guest rooms in Rooms Republic Pattaya are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.
A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help with information about the area.
Pattaya Viewpoint is 1.6 km from Rooms Republic Pattaya, while Outlet Mall Pattaya is 2 km from the property. Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport is 30 km away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
We speak your language!
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Non-Smoking Property
- 24 hour Reception
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Lift / Elevator
Terms & Conditions
– Normal Check In time starts at 14h00, but every effort will be made to accommodate earlier or later Check Ins (if arranged in advance). It is however, to drop off luggage prior to Check In if desired.
– Checkout time is 12:00 PM. Please tell us in advance if you require a later Checkout and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
– Breakfast is served at the lobby in the dinning area, or weather permitting, on the patio, between 07h00 and 11h00. If you require a different timing for Breakfast, please advise us on arrival.
– Please do not use flammables for heating, cooking or the like, irons candles, etc, in the guest room or corridors without the consent of the hotel.
– Cooking, eating and storing food in the rooms is not allowed.
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE ROOMS IF FOUND 2000 BAHT FINE WILL BE CHARGED.
– Parking is available free of charge for all house guests. Do not park in the way or no parking area.
– Do not leave any valuables inside your car while it is parked. Rooms Republic cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any such articles while your car is parked.
– No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occur for any blockage.
THE SWIMMING POOL
– The pool is at your disposal from 08h00 until 20h00. You must arrange with the Management for access to the pool outside of these hours.
– Guests may use the pool on their on risk;
– No children are allowed near the pool without adult supervision;
– Keep the pool area neat and clean at all times;
– Keep noise level at the pool area low as other guests rooms are situated directly above the pool;
– Please inform kids not to urinate in the pool water (let us keep the pool hygienic for other guest as well);
– If you’re part of a group stay, try to maintain occupancy time & rate at acceptable levels as the other guests may also want to enjoy the pool.
– We will hold you responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded.
– Please report any accidents or incidents to the guest house management in connection with any property damage.
– We are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
* Switching off lights when not in use;
* Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use;
* Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels – just use what you need!;
* We will sort the recyclable rubbish collected from guest rooms i.e. paper, plastic, metal and glass;
* We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.
Guarantees, deposits, or pre-payments are payments that may be required to reserve a hotel booking in advance of the hotel stay. A charge is not made to the credit card. Rather, the card number is held against a cancellation that violates the hotel's cancellation policy.
For Peak Season, all reservations payments are non-refundable.
A full room rate will be chargeable for check in 0700 hours or check out after 1800 hours.
Guarantee by credit card: Reservation is allowed to modify/cancel online on your own before 48 hours prior to the arrival date and no cancellation fees. Should you wish to make full payment in advance, please contact our Central Reservation to discuss your details.
Cancellation/No Show Policy: Once a reservation is confirmed, please notify us by fax or email of any cancellation or modification of the booking at least 3 days (48 hours) before arrival for FIT bookings and 2 weeks before arrival for Group bookings in order to avoid a charge of 1 night’s stay to be imposed.
All guests must produce a valid passport upon Check-in: For any early Check-out, there will be one night early check-out penalty to be imposed. In an event of a guest No Show, a fee of one night’s rate will be charged.