|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023||Sat 16 Dec 2023||Sun 17 Dec 2023||Mon 18 Dec 2023||Tue 19 Dec 2023||Wed 20 Dec 2023||Thu 21 Dec 2023||Fri 22 Dec 2023||Sat 23 Dec 2023|
Queen and 2 x Bunk Room Standard RateDetails
Queen Ensuite Standard RateDetails
Queen Room Standard RateDetails
Twin Single Room Standard RateDetails
Triple Single Bed Room Standard RateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Sawtell Hotel was opened in 1932 known as the Imperial Hotel with the license being transferred from Fernmount Hotel after it was burned down.
The Hotel is situated in the beach side village of Sawtell which is located 8kms south of Coffs Harbour on the Mid North Coast of NSW.
The friendly atmosphere in the Hotel reflects the laid back lifestyle and is one of the many reasons visitors come from all over to enjoy all that the Hotel has to offer.
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Street parking
- Free WiFi
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Free Parking
- WiFi Internet
Queen and 2 x Bunk Room Standard Rate Book
1 x Queen Bed and 2 x Bunks available in room. Shared amenities. If you have infants needing a cot please contact the venue for pricings.
- Sleeps 6
Queen Ensuite Standard Rate Book
Queen En suite Room - Provides Queen bed, En suite, built in wardrobe, air conditioning and a TV - extra added price for a roll away bed if needed - However very limited on spacing for extra beds.
- Sleeps 2
Queen Room Standard Rate Book
Queen Rooms - both with Queen bed, shared amenities and ceiling fans
- Sleeps 2
Twin Single Room Standard Rate Book
Twin Single Room - two single beds, with a ceiling fan, window and bed side table. Shared amenities all linen and towels provided. Cots and roll away beds are an additional cost.
- Sleeps 2
Triple Single Bed Room Standard Rate Book
3 Single beds with one bed side table, double doors open up onto balcony, shared amenities, linen and towels provided.
- Sleeps 3
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read terms and conditions before booking. Upon booking, you are deemed to have agreed to the below terms and conditions. **If you have visited or lived in a Covid-19 hotspot within the past 14 days you may be refused entry. Please check the hotspot on the NSW Health website. ***Guest must provide drivers’ license or identification card to verify your address. * Guests must provide, mobile phone contact number and email address at the time of check-in. *A valid credit card is required upon check-in to cover any incidentals or damage.
* Check in time is from 2pm to 10pm. Guests wishing to check in after hours must contact the hotel prior to check in date to arrange. * Check out time is strictly by 10am. Failure to check out by 10am may result in another night’s stay being charged.
* Guests staying at the Sawtell Hotel take full responsibility for any damage and/or breakages incurred during their stay. The Sawtell Hotel takes no responsibility for any lost or stolen items from suites or vehicles and suggest that guests securely lock their suites and/or motor vehicles when unoccupied.* Smoking is prohibited on all levels & in all rooms – a fee of from $250 will be added to the room charge to cover lost revenue and additional cleaning. In the event whereby smoking in a guest room sets off a false fire alarm, a fee of $1,100 will apply.
* Room conditions: No excessive noise of traffic to and from the room. No exceeding number of Guests allowed per room. Drunken or Disorderly behavior is prohibited. Linen & Towels will be counted, and damages or theft may result in charges to your credit card.
* Cleaning charge: In the event, that there is excessive cleaning required a minimum cleaning charge of $100 will be levied to the room charge.* Child Policy: Children under 2 free of charge in existing bedding. COVID-19 Protocols - At this current time there will be NO service of any guest rooms. This is to help protect both staff and guests and to help stop the spread of the virus. If the guest would like fresh towels, linen or require any extra items replaced during their stay, they can request and collect these from our main bar between 10am-11pm
* Best Available Rates: a refundable deposit of the full amount of the first night is required at time of booking. If you depart early, the below cancellation policy applies to any nights you wish to cancel.
* Non-refundable Rates: a non-refundable deposit of the full amount of the stay is required at time of booking.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club and no credit card fee is applicable. Cash payments are also accepted, however, a valid credit card is still required upon check-in to cover any incidentals or damage.
72 hours notice - full refund of deposit (refunds will only be processed to the original credit card details provided)
48 hours notice - 50% refund of deposit
24 hours or less notice - No refund of deposit