Seaview Norfolk Island
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Fri 08 Dec 2023||Sat 09 Dec 2023||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023||Sat 16 Dec 2023||Sun 17 Dec 2023||Mon 18 Dec 2023||Tue 19 Dec 2023||Wed 20 Dec 2023||Thu 21 Dec 2023|
|Standard Garden View Rooms|
Standard Garden RoomPhotos Details
|Ocean View Hotel Rooms|
Standard Ocean ViewPhotos Details
|Ocean View Studios|
Ocean View Standard StudioPhotos Details
Ocean View Self Contained StudioPhotos Details
|Apartment's - Self Contained with Ocean Views|
Ocean View ApartmentPhotos Details
|Cottage - Self Contained with Mountain View|
Mountain View CottagePhotos Details
|Cottages - Self Contained with Ocean View|
Ocean View Cottage - 1 BedroomPhotos Details
Ocean View Cottage - 2 BedroomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Standard Garden Room Book
Garden rooms are comfortable with Queen bed or twin singles, en suite bath room , desk and reading chair, mini fridge plus tea and coffee making facilities.
- Sleeps 2
- Free Toiletries
- Iron/Ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Alarm Clock
- Clock Radio
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Mini Fridge
- Tea/Coffee Making
Standard Ocean View Book
Our Ocean View rooms are perfect for the traveller looking to maximise their time exploring our beautiful Island. These rooms have comfortable queen beds or twin singles. Rooms have en-suite bathrooms, TV's and desk, mini fridge tea and coffee making facilities. All rooms have views over the valley out to sea and views of Phillip Island.
- Sleeps 2
Ocean View Standard Studio Book
This large ground floor studio has its own private veranda with sweeping ocean views out over the valleys, out to sea and neighboring Phillip Island. The studio has a queen, en-suite, couch, dining table, mini fridge.
- Sleeps 3
Ocean View Self Contained Studio Book
Our upstairs studio room includes a large private balcony and has panoramic views looking out to neighbouring Phillip Island across the valleys and the ocean. The studio has a queen bed, couch, dining table, self catering kitchenette with full fridge, desk and en-suite bathroom.
- Sleeps 2
Ocean View Apartment Book
Our elevated apartments have sweeping ocean views - Inside the apartments there is full kitchen, a large lounge/dining area with a 2 seater couches, 4 place dining table, and flat screen TV. Outside there verandah with outdoor setting also with ocean views.
- Sleeps 3
Mountain View Cottage Book
Self-contained timber cottage in a secluded part of the complex with sea glimpses and great view across the island up to Mt Pitt. The cottage is peaceful and quiet, perfect for relaxation and comfort with close access to all property facilities
- Sleeps 3
Ocean View Cottage - 1 Bedroom Book
The one bedroom free standing cottages have sweeping ocean views - Inside the cottages there is full kitchen plus laundry, and there is a large lounge/dining area with a 2 seater couches, a 4 place dining table, flat screen TV. Outside there is a large verandah with outdoor setting also with ocean views.
- Sleeps 3
Ocean View Cottage - 2 Bedroom Book
The two bedroom free standing cottages have sweeping ocean views - The cottages has either 2 Queen Beds or 1 Queen + 2 Singles. Inside the cottages there is full kitchen plus laundry and a large lounge/dining area with two 2 seater couches, 4 place dining table and flat screen TV . Outside there is a large verandah with outdoor setting also with ocean views.
Included with this cottage
Half Day Island Orientation Coach Tour
Free 2GB Wi-Fi
- Sleeps 4
Terms & Conditions
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
• All reservations require a valid credit card to secure the reservation unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Please refer to our payment policy to find out when payment is required.
• The provision of credit card details constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date
• Check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbors, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behavior likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
• A credit card authorization may be required upon check-in
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Soiled or damaged linen will incur extra charges for cleaning or replacement if required.
• Hotel rooms and Apartments are Non-Smoking. A re-sanitization fee of $150 will be charged to the signatory of the room if smoking has occurred in the room
• SELF CONTIAINED ROOMS are serviced every 7 days
• HOTEL ROOMS are serviced on Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays. Additional bathroom linen is available from the guest laundry if required.
A valid credit card is required to secure reservations and payment is due on check-in
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account.
• A credit card surcharge of 1.5% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
• Our bank details are set out below.
Heritage Hill Investments
BSB: 062 950
ACC: 1008 7841
Reservations of 6 or more rooms will be considered a group booking - please contact Seaview for our Groups Payment Policy.
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Cancellations received within 30 days of arrival will incur 100% accommodation charge.
• All no shows will incur 100% accommodation charge.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made via direct deposit.
• A variation of the booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
Reservations of 6 or more rooms will be treated as a group booking - Please contact Seaview for our Group Booking Cancellation policy