Snowstay at Heidi's
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023||Tue 10 Oct 2023|
Snowstay at Heidi’s Apartment Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to Snowstay at Heidi's - a luxurious full self contained apartment located within Heidi's Chalet, Smiggin Holes - directly opposite the chair lift.
Snowstay at Heidi's offers luxurious accommodation, and comfortably sleeps up to 6 people. The two bedrooms can be configured to either king beds or single beds, depending on your requirements. The fully equiped kitchen and superbly comfortable living areas will make your time off the slopes as relaxing as possible.
There is parking available for two cars on site. Prior to driving to the snow it is important you are familiar with National Park Road Safety Requirements.
Our apartment offers secure ski storage downstairs - please note that no ski or snowboarding boots are to be worn throughout the building.
Entry into Snowstay at Heidi's is via personal security code, which eliminates the need to carry keys whilst you ski - making life so much easier. There is a building manager onsite who is available for any queries you have whilst staying in our lovely apartment.
- DVD Library
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Parking
- Coffee Maker
- Free WiFi
- WiFi Internet
- Full Kitchen
Terms & Conditions
1. The Client is responsible for any and all damage caused by it or any of its guests, invitees or other persons attending Snowstay at Heidi’s, whether in the apartment or in any other parts of the apartment complex.
2. The Client is responsible for ensuring that their guest’s conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Management reserves the right to intervene if it deems that a guest’s activities are considered illegal, noisy or offensive, to exclude or remove any and all persons from the premises without liability if they consider such action is necessary. Clients and/or guests removed from the premises forfeit the full amount payable for the booking.
3. Only Clients listed on the booking form may use the property. The number of guests must not exceed the booking details. Any additional guests may only be accommodated with the written permission of the management of Snowstay at Heidi’s who may levy an additional person/s surcharge. Violation of this clause may result in management asking the Client and/or guests to leave the property without compensation. Any monies paid will be forfeited.
4. Should the premises not be left in a good condition, any damaged caused, breakage and loss of property or costs of any additional cleaning the client will be liable to pay all costs as a result.
5. While all care is taken, Snowstay at Heidi’s accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of any Clients property (including any equipment) left in the apartment or on the premises prior to, during or after a guest stay. Clients are required to ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked at all times.
6. While all care is taken, Snowstay at Heidi’s, accepts no liability for cars parked on its grounds.
7. For the comfort of guests and other residents noise must be kept to a minimum at all times.
8. Smoking (including vapes or e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited within the confines of the apartment building.
9. No skis or boards are permitted in the rooms and must be stored in the ski locker located within the building.
Snowstay at Heidi’s highly recommends that all clients arrange appropriate insurance cover for the duration of their stay.
DEPOSITS: A deposit of 50% of the total booking is payable at the time the booking is made. On receipt of the deposit, written confirmation of the booking will be forwarded to the Client. Should the booking be made within 60 days prior to arrival, full payment is required upon time of booking.
BALANCE: The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. For bookings less than 60 days prior to arrival the full balance is due at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance by the due date will result in cancellation of the booking. The cancellation policy below would then apply.
APARTMENT BOND: A credit card bond will be required upon arrival at Snowstay at Heidi’s. This bond will be applied to any damage, breakage or loss to the property including lock and key replacements. This will be applied to any additional costs of cleaning the premises if they are not left in good condition (any dishes must be washed and put away – or in the dishwasher and all rubbish removed). All breakages must be compensated. Should your party exceed the numbers booked you are liable for immediate eviction with no refund to be provided for unused accommodation.
CANCELLATIONS: All Client cancellations must be advised in writing. If a cancellation is notified 60 days or more prior to arrival, a refund of any Client payments will be made, less a 20% cancellation and administration fee. For cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival - ALL MONIES PAID ARE FORFEITED.