The Hotel Steyne
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Sun 21 Jul 2019||Mon 22 Jul 2019||Tue 23 Jul 2019||Wed 24 Jul 2019||Thu 25 Jul 2019||Fri 26 Jul 2019||Sat 27 Jul 2019||Sun 28 Jul 2019||Mon 29 Jul 2019||Tue 30 Jul 2019||Wed 31 Jul 2019||Thu 01 Aug 2019||Fri 02 Aug 2019||Sat 03 Aug 2019|
Family Room StandardDetails
Ensuite King Room StandardDetails
King Room StandardDetails
Pub King RoomDetails
Pub Twin Room StandardDetails
Budget King StandardDetails
Budget Twin Room StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Located directly opposite Manly Beach, surrounded by vibrant pub, club and bar nightlife, Hotel Steyne offers a range of rooms with either private or shared bathroom facilities.
Guests enjoy 2 onsite restaurants, a café and 6 bars with live music 3 nights a week.
Located on The Corso, Manly's Hotel Steyne is surrounded by many shops, boutiques and cafes. Manly Wharf, for ferries to and from Sydney central, is just 400 m away.
All rooms feature tea/coffee making facilities, a TV and a wardrobe. Some rooms offer a refrigerator and a fan. Deluxe rooms offer access to a shared or private balcony.
Our Seaside Bistro on the ground level has a seasonal menu featuring pub classics, seafood and pizza's. The Glasshouse, located on level 2 of the hotel, offers Cocktails and Tapas. Rope & Anchor Cafe offers beach views and is open for breakfast, daily. Henry's Bar has live music from Thursday to Sunday.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fresh linen supplied
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Lift / Elevator
- On Site Restaurant
- Non-Smoking Property
- Bar / Lounge
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- WiFi Internet
Budget King Standard Book
- Shared Bathroom
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily Room Service
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- King Bed
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
Please be aware of the elevated noise levels as the accommodation is located directly above a pub that operates Monday-Saturday until 3am and Sunday until 12am, no refunds will be given.
Check-in Requirements and Policies
• At the time of check-in, you will need a VALID State issued Identification Card, State Driver’s License, or a valid Passport as well as a valid Credit Card.
• 21 YEARS AND OVER ONLY are allowed to check-in for hotel room - A refund for the reservation will not be given if the guest is under 21 years of age.
• Persons under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times.
• Check-In time is from 2:00pm to 10:00pm. Should you make a request for early or late check-in, please contact reception at 02 9977 4977 and we will do our best to accommodate, early or late check in can not be guaranteed and may be declined. by Hotel Management.
• Maximum occupancy for king, budget, and pub rooms will be 2 adults or 1 adults and 1 child. Maximum occupancy for Family will be 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• The guest is financially responsible for any damage inflicted upon the hotel or hotel room during stay. A credit card is necessary to secure your booking and any damage or loss incurred by the hotel as a result of your stay will be charged to the credit card.
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS, and cash as payment for stay.
• If keys are lost or stolen, the guest will be held financially responsible. A fee of $50 for the room key and $20 for the balcony key will be taken from the credit card used to secure the booking.
• Smoking or cooking is not allowed on the first floor including but not limited to all rooms, common areas, balconies and bathrooms. There is a smoking section available in the outside bar area downstairs.
• People under the effect of drugs or alcohol with aggressive behavior will be invited to leave the hotel with NO refund.
• Balconies in the rooms cannot be used past 8pm.
• No alcohol is permitted in the rooms, this will be confiscated by Hotel Management until check out.
• Check-out time is at 10:00am. If you check-out past 10:00am, a late check-out fee will apply to your stay at the full nightly rate. There are no discounts.
• Extending your stay of additional night(s) is subject to Hotel availability. Full nightly rate will apply.
• Confirmations for your request(s) are processed within 24 hours after initially making your reservation followed by a confirmation and cancellation policy via e-mail notification.
• Should you need to make any changes to your reservation, call Reception at 02 9977 4977 and someone will be able to assist you better.
Deposits and Rate Guarantee
• Deposit equal to one night's rate is required. This deposit will be applied to the first night of the reserved stay.
• Room Rate is not guaranteed until reservation is made and credit card information is received.
• Rates are based upon hotel availability and are subject to change at any time with or without written notice.
Length of Stay
All guests are welcome to stay at the Hotel Steyne for as many as 14 nights.
Full payment is required any time between making the booking and time of arrival.
Cancellations made and received by the hotel more than 48-hours prior to the check-in date will not be penalized of any cancellation fee or charge.
Unless a non-refundable booking was made, in this case no cancellations are eligible for refunds.