|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 26 Oct 2016||Thu 27 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016||Sat 05 Nov 2016||Sun 06 Nov 2016||Mon 07 Nov 2016||Tue 08 Nov 2016|
Twin Share BungalowPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Sumatra Surf Resort opened in July 2014.. Situated 30km’s from Krui at Tanjung Setia. It faces the longest and best left handed reef break in the South Sumatra region, UJUNG BOCOR, on the point of Tanjung Setia. Set amongst towering coconut trees and lush grounds our Bungalows are Indonesian themed with a Western style quality fit out including individually controlled fans, mosquito nets, your own verandah and private bathrooms with "HOT WATER SHOWERS". The Warong is the heart and soul of the resort and has been built to reflect the natural beauty of the enviroment. The Warong has a restaurant, entertainment area ,bar,pool table, chill zone, satellite TV and free WiFi for our guests. We have a large DVD library, board games and a poker table. We have a lookout tower to check out the swell and a deck sitting over the beach. Perfect for a cold beer watching the sunset. For season 2016 we have a qualified surf instructor as our guide.
PLEASE NOTE: transport to and from the resort is NOT included in the room rate and can be added in "EXTRA'S".
We also offer a "Full Service Package" which includes meet and greet at Jakarta airport, overnight hotel accommodation in Jakarta inc breakfast, return domestic flights Jakarta-Bandar Lampung and Bandar Lampung ground transfers. This option can be added in "EXTRAS'.
FOR GROUPS OF 4 OR MORE PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING!!!!
Good Surf, Good Times, Good Friends and Good Memories are what we want you to experience here at Sumatra Surf Resort
A Real Surf Adventure awaits.......
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- WiFi Internet
- Tour Desk
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Games Room
- DVD Library
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Sea Access
- Security Parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- In House Movies
- Yoga Halls
Twin Share Bungalow Book
All Bungalows can be configured in either 2 king singles "Twin Share" or a queen bed for couples. Bungalows 1,2 and 3 have a queen bed as standard for couples.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE BOOKING FOR MORE THAN 1 PERSON YOU MUST BOOK A BED FOR EVERY PERSON THAT IS STAYING.
Bungalows are "twin share" during peak season ( 1st May-15th Nov ).
Both packages include 3 meals a day and unlimited tea/coffee. Alcohol and Bar snacks can be purchased at the resort.
Transportation is not included in Ex "Bandar Lampung" package and can be added in "extras".
- Outdoor Setting
- Fan Cooled
- Linen and Towels Provided
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Daily Room Service
- Queen bed
- Sea View
- Wireless Internet
- 2 Single Beds
- Shower - separate
- Laundry Facilities
Terms & Conditions
1. Sumatra Surf Resort will not be held liable nor is responsible for any damage/loss to any personal effects, illness, injury or loss of life caused whilst in transit or for the duration of guests stay at Sumatra Surf Resort.
2. We reserve the right to terminate any persons stay due to illegal ,criminal or anti-social behaviour.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Any cancellation must be communicated in writing to us at least 8 weeks prior to arrival and will incur a 50% levy of the package price. Cancellations made after this period will result in full forfeiture of the package paid. Deposits are only refundable if cancellation occurs 12 weeks or more prior to arrival. Refunds can take up to 6 weeks to process and remit.
4.Should the 30% deposit for a booking not be received within 7 days then we reserve the right to withdraw the booking and re-advertise.
5. Due to the remoteness of our location TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUSIVE OF MEDI-VAC is mandatory.
6. In the event of airline delays/cancellations, natural disasters, civil commotion, terrorism, acts of god etc.Sumatra Surf Resort is not liable in any circumstance to reimburse the guest for any additional out of pocket expenses.
7. Sumatra Surf Resort does not condone nor will be responsible for any illegal activity that the guest is a party to and that contravenes the Laws of Republic of Indonesia.
8. Guests must have 6 months validity in their passport when entering Indonesia.
9. The guest acknowledges that the tourist visa obtained on entry at any port in Indonesia is a 30-day non-extendable visa.
10. The guest is aware that departure taxes both domestic and international are charged in all Indonesian airports.
11.Bookings from guests under the age of 18 will not be accepted unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
12. Sumatra Surf Resort will endeavour to provide assistance to any guest to the best of it's responsibility but in no way accepts any responsibility for guest actions.
13. Sumatra Surf Resort is not liable for any internet or computer related issues that may arise due to the course of the booking process or usage of at the resort.
14. Sumatra Surf Resort reserves the right to amend travel schedules due to adverse/unsafe weather conditions, safety issues or situations beyond our control at its absolute discretion.
15.Sumatra Surf Resort reserves the right to amend prices/scheduling, before or after your booking, until the full payment is received
16. Sumatra Surf Resort reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions at it's absolute discretion. A copy of the Terms and Conditions will be included in your confirmation email.
17. Costs not included in Price:Transportation cost to and from the Resort “Ex Bandar Lampung “package is additional to nightly room rate, spending money, additional food, drinks and airport departure taxes.
18. The participation in any of SSR’s services, arrangements and activities is at the customer’s own risk. The customer releases, waives and holds harmless SSR, its offices, agents and/or employees from all claims, losses, damages, commitments, expenses (including legal costs) during or in conjunction with his/her participation in activities conducted and organized by SSR, which may arise from, but are not limited to any injury, accident, illness, death, material damage or personal damage to the customer or to others.
19. The customer agrees that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed during his/her stay and/or activities in connection with SSR, and also agrees that the company may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.
Learn to Surf
These terms and conditions, waivers and indemnities are specific to our Learn to Surf packages. They form part of our standard Terms and Conditions. By booking and or paying a deposit for any of our packages signifies your acceptance of our general terms and conditions and these additional conditions listed below. PT Sumatra Surf Resort is hereby expressed as “SSR” in the below conditions.
1. Cancellation by SSB
SSR reserves the right to resign from a contract under extraordinary circumstances: If the booked service and/or arrangement cannot be provided due to force majeure (e.g. epidemics, storms, catastrophes , natural disasters, strikes, political unrest, war, terrorism, etc. ), or if certain conditions present unacceptable danger to the participant, SSR has the right to cancel the contract with immediate effect. Payments already made by the customer for the package will be refunded. Any expenses incurred above and beyond the original invoiced amount will not be refunded.
If SSR must cancel or change a scheduled package date for any reason, you may transfer your full camp payment to another camp date subject to availability, or you may request a full refund of your payment. SSR is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled package, such as airline tickets, loss of work, illness, etc.
Travel cancellation insurance is strongly advised.
• The participation at any of SSR’s services, arrangements and activities is at the customer’s own risk. The customer releases, waives and holds harmless SSR, its offices, agents and/or employees from all claims, losses, damages, commitments, expenses (including legal costs) during or in conjunction with his/her participation in activities conducted and organized by SSR, which may arise from, but are not limited to any injury, accident, illness, death, material damage or personal damage to the customer or to others.
• SSR cannot be held responsible for any injuries (bites, stings, rash, allergies, etc.) caused by animals or its equipment.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to inform SSR about any health issues prior to departure so we know what we are dealing with, especially when it comes to surfing. However, the customer accepts the risk and will not hold SSR responsible for any health impairments resulting from his/her health condition.
• Accidents or injuries of any kind or origin (surfing, driving, skiing, etc.) are beyond influence and SSR cannot be held responsible.
• SSR adheres itself to high safety standards. However, SSR cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries happening in the course of surfing. The customer bears all costs for medical care. Please remember to check on your travel insurances!
• SSR cannot be held responsible for poor surfing conditions. We try everything so that our customers can surf as much and as many quality waves as possible, but there might be days with poor waves, too big waves, strong wind or thunderstorms. These are factors that we can neither predict nor influence.
SSR is not responsible for services provided by third parties
Sport and adventure trips, especially on or in the ocean such as surfing or taking a boat out to the waves, carry with them some degree of risk. Each participant must carefully judge whether his/her state of health and fitness level permit to undertake such a trip or a surf session under the prevailing conditions. The customer consents to at his/her own cost to receive medical treatment which may be deemed necessary by SSR in the case of injury, accident or illness during the course of undertaking a surfing lesson or taking part in any other activities associated with surfing lessons, and also agrees to indemnify SSR in the respect of such medical treatment.
4. Data Usage and Protection
The customer agrees that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed during his/her stay and/or activities in connection with SSR, and also agrees that the company may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.
5. SSR Equipment
The customer acknowledges that they will be utilising equipment and clothing provided by SSR for the provision of their lessons. Should the customer lose any equipment/clothing belonging to SSR, break or damage any equipment belonging to SSR then the customer warrants to either cover the cost to make good the equipment/clothing( if possible )or cover the cost of replacing the equipment/clothing with an identical new piece of equipment/clothing.
6. Place of Jurisdiction and applicable Laws
The place of jurisdiction and applicable law is the place of residence of the company PT Sumatra Surf Resort. Legal claims against the company shall be governed in all respects by and in accordance with the laws of Indonesia.
A 30% deposit is due and payable within 7 days of a booking being successfully made.
Should the 30% deposit for a booking not be received within 7 days then we reserve the right to withdraw the booking and re-advertise.
The balance of the package amount must be paid within 12 weeks of arrival in order to hold a valid confirmed reservation.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Any cancellation must be communicated in writing to us at least 8 weeks prior to arrival and will incur a 50% levy of the package price. Cancellations made after this period will result in full forfeiture of the package paid. Deposits are only refundable if cancellation occurs 12 weeks or more prior to arrival. Refunds can take up to 6 weeks to process and remit.
Should the 20% deposit for a booking not be received within 7 days then we reserve the right to withdraw the booking and re-advertise.