|Prices will be charged in Fiji Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 30 Jun 2022||Fri 01 Jul 2022||Sat 02 Jul 2022||Sun 03 Jul 2022||Mon 04 Jul 2022||Tue 05 Jul 2022||Wed 06 Jul 2022||Thu 07 Jul 2022||Fri 08 Jul 2022||Sat 09 Jul 2022||Sun 10 Jul 2022||Mon 11 Jul 2022||Tue 12 Jul 2022||Wed 13 Jul 2022|
King Size VillaPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Tadrai Island Resort is the ultimate luxury destination, with only five ultra-deluxe, 100 square meter beachfront villas designed to provide Guests with total privacy and tranquility.
The Resort nestles into palm-fringed Selena Cove on picturesque Mana Island - the perfect vantage point from which to take in spectacular sunsets and the ever-changing vistas of the turquoise waters and neighboring islands of the outer reef.
Dining options include Pacific Rim cuisine served in the signature Na Vatu Rock Pool Restaurant, private in-room dining, and gourmet picnic basket to be savoured at any of Tadrai's four secluded white sandy beaches.
Activities are tailored to your individual interests and include hand-line fishing, snorkeling, or inter-island excursions.
Book in for a private massage or beauty treatment in the comfort of your air-conditioned villa.
Each day at sunset, enjoy cocktails in the relaxed ambience of Na Vatu Bar – a seriously heavenly place to end your day in Paradise...
Live the Dream!
For those in search of the ultimate romantic escape, make Tadrai Island Resort your destination – the perfect getaway for honeymooners, romantics and lovers of the very best things in life.
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Pet friendly
- WiFi Internet
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Bar / Lounge
- Day Spa
- Sea Access
- Air Conditioning
- Infinity Pool
King Size Villa Book
Standard rates for this room
- One King Bedroom
- Seafront Front Terrace
- Bathrobes Provided
- Daily Room Service
- Outdoor Setting
- Shower - separate
- King Bed
- Ceiling Fans
- Mini Bar
- DVD Player
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Complimentary fruit basket
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linen provided
- Mini Fridge
- Room Safe
- Wireless Internet
- Room Service
- Ipod Dock
- CD Player
- Sea View
Terms & Conditions
All rates are quoted in Fiji Dollars.
Tender boat transfer to and from Tadrai Island Resort to Mana Jetty OR Seaplane is included in rate.
Rates are subject to change
All guests are required to complete a Pre Arrival form prior to arrival at the Resort.
CHILDREN/ CHILD POLICY
Tadrai Island Resort is an Adults only Resort.
LENGTH OF STAY
Tadrai Island Resort has no Minimum Night stay. However special rates from time to time may require a minimum.
Reservations can only be guaranteed once full payment of accommodation and Government taxes are received, unless previous understandings have been established.
Payment is accepted by any of the following
Visa, Union Pay American Express or MasterCard are the only credit cards accepted and will incur a 3.5% administration fee.
Please contact us for bank details.
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
The stated prices do not include any services or activities not specifically mentioned as being included (either in these terms and conditions, Tadrai Island Resort rate or website), such as scuba dives, deep sea fishing trips, massages, other chargeable activities, international airfare, airport taxes, excess luggage charges, personal incidentals, transfers and communication charges.
All prices are quoted in Fiji dollars unless otherwise specified. Tadrai Island Resort is a cash less resort.
Transfers are not included. Guests must let the resort know at least 4 days prior as to how they are transferring to the resort
1. South Sea Cruises Ferry
2. Helicopter or Seaplane
3. Water Taxi
CHECK IN/ CHECK OUT TIME
Tadrai Island Resort check in time is at 2.00pm and check out time is 11am. Arrangement can be made directly with the resort for times outside of these.
Tadrai Island Resort will make every effort to accommodate the needs of aged or disabled persons.
At the time of booking, the guest must provide full details of any disabilities, allergies, Infirmities or
any health condition which may require special attention. No warranties are provided in relation to
the provision of these needs.
RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE
As a guest on Tadrai Island Resort, the guest must acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. Tadrai Island Resort will use all due care and skill in the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at Tadrai Island Resort at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Tadrai Island Resort for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where servants or agents of Tadrai Island Resort may have negligently breached any duty of care that they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. Tadrai Island Resort will in no case be liable for either direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss, accident or expense including consequential loss or economic loss howsoever caused.
2. Some sports and activities provided by Tadrai Island Resort intrinsically involve the possibility of physical risk, which is greater than those encountered in daily life. By taking part in such sports and activities the guests acknowledge that they:
(a) agree to comply with any rules, regulations and instructions provided by Tadrai Island Resort in relation to the sports or activities;
(b) are physically and mentally fit and able to take part in the sports or activities;
(c) have not been provided with a representation or warranty concerning the suitability or qualification of persons supervising the sports or activities or in relation to any product used in association with the sports and activities;
(d) and the guest assumes the extra risks inherent in undertaking those sports and activities and the guest releases and indemnifies Tadrai Island Resort from any liability for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense or any other claim arising
3. The guest agrees to release Tadrai Island Resort from any liability for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising from participation in any sport or activities or the provision of any services by Tadrai Island Resort or any employees of Tadrai Island Resort, or for the use of any product in association with any such activities and the guest further agrees to indemnify Tadrai Island Resort against any liability, action or claim howsoever incurred, brought by or in favour of any person or individual, whether an employee of Tadrai Island Resort or not in conjunction with any activity or service.
4. The guest confirms and acknowledges that each of the representations that have been accepted in these Terms and Conditions are made on behalf of the guest and on behalf of all persons and individuals under the charge, care or custody of the guest and on whose behalf the guest has executed the Terms and Conditions.
Tadrai Island Resort will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience that may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside its control. Such events include the late arrival of international flights, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God or of governments, failure of equipment or industrial action.
The operator of the business is Tadrai Island Resort Limited. When Tadrai Island Resort accepts a guest booking, a contract is created between the guest, the agent or tour operator and Tadrai Island Resort and all parties are deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions specified herein.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Fiji, and any legal action arising as a result of any booking with or any stay at Tadrai Island Resort shall be governed by the laws of Fiji and shall be litigated in the Courts of Fiji.
Full payment must be made at time of booking to confirm your reservation.
Between 30 - 14 Days written notice of cancellation: 50% of all room nights booked.
Less than 14 Days written notice of cancellation: Full charge for all nights cancelled.
No Show/early departure or day not used due to premature departure:
Full charge for all nights booked*
*No refund will be given for any services or items booked.