The Carmelence View
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Mon 20 Nov 2017||Tue 21 Nov 2017||Wed 22 Nov 2017||Thu 23 Nov 2017||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017||Sat 02 Dec 2017||Sun 03 Dec 2017|
Sky King Standard RateDetails
Family Suite Standard RateDetails
Mid Pines Suite 1 Standard RateDetails
Mid Pines Suite 2 Standard RateDetails
Pine Base Suite 1 Standard RateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Carmelence View
The beautiful property on which The Carmelence View was built on runs along the Tagaytay ridge, in the heart of the city, along the national highway. Because of the strategic location and rolling terrain of the property, The Carmelence View offers a central view of the lake and, on a clear day, affords a view of three bodies of water, namely, a part of Laguna Lake, Taal Lake and Batangas Bay (South China Sea) plus unobstructed views of the mountains of Makiling, Makulot, Banahaw, the craggy range of Batulao and the outline of the mountains of Mindoro.
The Carmelence View was named after one of the property's original land owners, the late Carmen Aguinaldo-Melencio, from whom the name "Carmelence" is a fusion of "Carmen" and "Melencio". She was the eldest daughter of the Philippine's first President, General Emilio Aguinaldo y Famy and was known to many as Doña Carmen, to friends and relatives as Mameng and to her grandchildren as Meme. She was married to the late Ambassador to Japan Jose P. Melencio who co-owned the property and whose marriage was blessed with two daughters: one a bar top notcher who became one of the few female Supreme Court Justices of the Philippines, Mme. Ameurfina A. Melencio-Herrera, and the other was the first female general surgeon of the Philippines, Dr. Emilina A. Melencio-Fernando MD, who completed her degree at Cornell University in New York.
Passed on from generation to generation, the land on which the hotel sits is now owned by Meme's grandchildren who named the properties "Carmelence" to honor and express gratitude to their forebears.
- Air Conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Laundry Service
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Iron/Ironing Board
- WiFi Internet
Terms & Conditions
• Standard check-in time is 2 PM. Early check-in can be accommodated based on the availability of the room.
• For early or late check-in, please course your request to The Carmelence Reservations Team at GLOBE (+63 917-584-3825) SMART (+63 919-912-3758) or LANDLINE (046-683-8063).
• Upon check-in, please present your booking confirmation.
• The total price for this booking includes the following:
1. Breakfast for the standard capacity of the suite
2. Welcome drink (a bottle of wine) and pastries
3. Complimentary coffee, tea, and bottled water
No Smoking Policy
• The Carmelence Lodge operates a No Smoking Policy inside all bedrooms and bathrooms. However, smoking may be enjoyed in any open air / outdoor facility of the Hotel such as balconies, covered alfresco spaces and the like.
• The Carmelence Lodge is a pet-friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of the family. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets. There will be a PHP 1,000 fee per night for deep cleaning of the rooms. This fee will not apply to guide dogs or assistive dogs.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. For us to finalize this reservation, we would like to request a deposit equivalent to a one-night stay. After receipt, we will promptly send you the final confirmation of your reservation. Here are our bank details: Account Name: DMF Property Holdings Corporation, Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Account No.: 1801-0201-74
You can also use the link below to pay thru our Pay Pal account.
Failure to comply with our reservation deposit request within 7 days will automatically cancel your reservations.
Any cancellation received within 14 days prior to arrival date will incur first night charge of your reservation.