THE CHURCH - Gawler/Barossa Valley Region
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 14 Nov 2018||Thu 15 Nov 2018||Fri 16 Nov 2018||Sat 17 Nov 2018||Sun 18 Nov 2018||Mon 19 Nov 2018||Tue 20 Nov 2018||Wed 21 Nov 2018||Thu 22 Nov 2018||Fri 23 Nov 2018||Sat 24 Nov 2018||Sun 25 Nov 2018||Mon 26 Nov 2018||Tue 27 Nov 2018|
'THE CHURCH'Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to our beautiful, self-contained home away from home, where you can experience staying in a former church, located close to Gawler, on the doorstep of the Barossa Valley & gateway to the Clare Valley & only 1 hour's drive from Adelaide. The property is a fully equipped 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living area home with an outdoor entertaining pergola, lawned garden area & double carport. Your booking entitles you to exclusive use of the whole property for the duration of your booking.
- Air Conditioning
- On-site undercover parking
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- Fire Place
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Guest Laundry
'THE CHURCH' Book
Our beautiful holiday getaway, a former local church, is now available for guests to enjoy. It is a 2-storey self-contained, fully equipped 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living area home with an outdoor entertaining pergola, lawned garden area & double carport. Your booking entitles you to exclusive use of the whole property for the duration of your booking.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Tea/Coffee Making
- 2nd bathroom
- Iron/Ironing board
- CD Player
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Double Bed
- Evaporative Air-conditioning
- Sofa Bed
- Ceiling Fans
- Lounge Area
- Outdoor Setting
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Laundry Facilities
- Washer and Dryer
- 2 Queen Beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- DVD Player
- Clock Radio
- Dining Setting
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING, CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time is FROM 2pm onwards on the first date of your booking.
- Check-out time is BY 10am on the last date of your booking.
- The number of occupants is restricted to the number specified in your booking. Additional guests must be registered and paid for accordingly. The standard booking rate is for up to 2 people only per night.
- You must remove all of your belongings upon vacation of the property.
- THE CHURCH has a NO PETS policy.
ACCOMMODATION USAGE and HOUSEKEEPING
- The property is to be utilised and left in the same condition as it was found upon arrival except for the used bed linen and bathroom towels etc.
- THE CHURCH is NOT permitted to be used as an event, party or function location. It is booked to be used for accommodation purposes only.
- Notices in the rooms on the property contain information of the Owner's/Management's requirements as to procedures and behaviour.
- The hot water service has a limited hot water capacity, so guests will need to be mindful of this, if there are more than 2 guests.
- In cold weather, there will be a generous allocation of firewood in the wood box adjacent the combustion heater.
- The top of the wood heater is NOT to be used for cooking purposes.
- Confetti, glitter products or flower petals are NOT to be used or thrown inside or outside of the property.
- There is a variety of cooking appliances in the kitchen, so please use them as you need, but ensure they are cleaned and put away.
- There are extra throw rugs & electric warming blankets in each bedroom for your use. These are to be returned to their respective bedrooms please.
- Please ensure that the volume of music &/or movies played, is at a noise level, so as not to interrupt or disturb our neighbours.
- Used towels can be placed in the laundry basket in the main bathroom upon departure.
SAFETY and SECURITY
- No responsibility whatsoever is taken for the property of the guests on or near the premises.
- No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Owner's/Management's control.
- The property is a non-smoking premises inside at all times. There is a smokers' tin located next to the side patio setting, for you to use for butt disposal. The tin is to be emptied prior to leaving. Butts are not to be disposed of outside or on the grounds. Discard appropriately please.
- The wood combustion heater gets very hot when working, so please ensure you are safe AT ALL TIMES, using the utensils & gloves provided.
- Real candles are not permitted to be used inside the property for safety reasons.
- The spa bath in the main bathroom is for adults only OR children who are under adult supervision ONLY & AT ALL TIMES. This rule is NOT negotiable.
- DO NOT ring THE CHURCH bell under any circumstances.
- Please ensure that ALL vehicles are parked INSIDE the black gates of the property & please do not block the neighbour's driveway access.
- There is a gas barbecue in the pergola for you to use, which is to be cleaned & recovered after using.
- There is NO alcohol supplied on the premises but the Willaston Hotel is within easy walking distance. Please dispose of all glass bottles in the yellow recycling rubbish bin.
- Please ensure that 'THE CHURCH' Checklist on the back of the front or back doors is checked off, before you leave the property.
REPAIRS and DAMAGES
- In the event of something not working, breaking, being lost or other damage, please advise the Owners/Management as soon as possible during your stay, so that we can undertake any maintenance/replacement as soon as reasonable.
- We cover minor breakages as normal wear and tear, however any major damage, loss that necessitates repair/replacement or additional cleaning, may incur additional costs and you agree to cover these costs.
- The Owners/Management reserve the right to access the property at any time to maintain the gardens, fixtures, appliances and all other equipment as deemed necessary.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
- If a medical emergency occurs during your stay immediately contact '000' and follow the instructions from the Operator. The Owners/Management should be made aware of the situation as soon as is reasonable.
- A 1 night accommodation fee is the booking fee required to confirm your booking. Failure to do so, may result in the loss of your booking.
- Full payment of the booking must be made at least 14 days prior to checking in.
- Full refund up until 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded in extenuating circumstances only.
- No refunds will be given to no-shows.