Polynesian Norfolk Island
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 20 May 2022||Sat 21 May 2022||Sun 22 May 2022||Mon 23 May 2022||Tue 24 May 2022||Wed 25 May 2022||Thu 26 May 2022||Fri 27 May 2022||Sat 28 May 2022||Sun 29 May 2022||Mon 30 May 2022||Tue 31 May 2022||Wed 01 Jun 2022||Thu 02 Jun 2022|
2 Bed Apartment Double Standard RatePhotos Details
Studio Double Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Under new management since February 2017, we welcome you to your host Emily McCoy, with husband John and children Harrison & Carmelita. We are a local family with history tracing back to the Pitcairn Islanders and being a 7th & 8th generation descendants of the famous Bounty Mutineers.
With over 40 years of dedicated service, we are more than proud to continue on that dedication of welcoming & offering our friendly services to all past, present and new guests to The Polynesian Apartments.
With our central location, The Polynesian Apartments is your ideal
Norfolk Island accommodation. Just 200m from the roundabout and the heart of the
Burnt Pine Shopping Centre we are the ultimate in convenience. We offer comfortable, spacious & clean self-contained studios with fabulous views over the Mt Pitt National Park, as well as separate apartments comprising of a 1 Bedroom which opens to a 2 Bedroom apartment with two kitchens and two bathrooms.
We represent great value for money, providing everything you need for a relaxing holiday, with attractive rates leaving you extra to spend on the more important things like magnificent tours, romantic dining, shopping or a little pampering.
We provide a great standard of accommodation & facilities & our emphasis above all is on cleanliness & our wonderful friendly service with those little extras like seasonal fruit from the family property.
Come see for yourself & be surprised!
- Free WiFi
- Full Kitchen
- Camp Kitchen
- WiFi Internet
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guest Laundry
- Free Parking
2 Bed Apartment Double Standard Rate Book
Please Update Description
- Fridge - Fullsize
- 2 Double Beds
- Shower - separate
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Fan Cooled
- Linen provided
- Dining Setting
Terms & Conditions
erms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Castaway Norfolk Island and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 1pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• A deposit of $100, must be received at the time the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 30 prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order.
• Personal cheques will be accepted.
• A credit card surcharge of 2% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
• Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
• Cancellations received within 60 days of travel will incur $ 100 AUD per room cancellation fee.
● Cancellations received within 30 days of travel will incur 100% accommodation charge.
• All no shows will incur 100% accommodation charge.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests>
• An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. All rooms are serviced daily, except Sunday. Soiled or damaged linnen will incur extra charges for cleaning or replacement if required.
Beach towels are available from reception
Blakets for use at evening events (Fish fry, Bounty show etc.) are available from reception
• Hotel rooms and Apartments are Non-Smoking. A re-sanitisation fee of $150 will be charged to the signatory of the room if smoking has occurred in the room
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Castaway Hotel House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, soiled carpet or tiles etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $25.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.