The Resurgence Luxury Eco Lodge
|Prices will be charged in New Zealand Dollars||Wed 01 Jan 2020||Thu 02 Jan 2020||Fri 03 Jan 2020||Sat 04 Jan 2020||Sun 05 Jan 2020||Mon 06 Jan 2020||Tue 07 Jan 2020||Wed 08 Jan 2020||Thu 09 Jan 2020||Fri 10 Jan 2020||Sat 11 Jan 2020||Sun 12 Jan 2020||Mon 13 Jan 2020||Tue 14 Jan 2020|
Secure Credit Card entryPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
One of the world's leading luxury eco-lodges. Set in 50 acres of wilderness, The Resurgence is the closest 5-star Lodge to the Abel Tasman National Park. Luxury standalone suites Dinner B&B Package offers full breakfasts and 4-course lodge-dining. A relaxed and friendly base for exploring Abel Tasman & Kahurangi National Parks, Golden Bay and Nelson art & wine trails. Pool and spa. Ideal for active couples who enjoy good food and nature.
Contact Us for SMALL GROUP BOOKINGS, GIFT VOUCHERS, ONE NIGHT STAYS, and any other non-standard enquiries.
- Free WiFi
- Day Spa
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- DVD Library
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Non-Smoking Property
- On Site Restaurant
- Bar / Lounge
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
Check-in & Check-out:
- Check-in is from 3 - 6pm as we are busy in the kitchen from 6:30pm
- Check-out from room no later than 10.30am.
- Contact us to request an early/late check-in or late check-out.
- Our facilities are not suitable for toddlers or children under 18.
- Babies under 6-months welcome in Bush Suites or main Lodge for sole-use groups
- All rooms sleep a maximum of 2 adults and 0 children
- Dinner price includes pre-dinner aperitifs & nibbles from 7pm & post-dinner coffee but excludes drinks with or after dinner.
- Please advise any special dietary restrictions when booking as we cater only for in-house guests and serve a set menu.
- No check-in or check-out on December 25th.
- No Christmas surcharges but a reduced room servicing on 25th.
- Festive dinner on the evenings of 24th & 25th
Most of our products have a two night minimum stay. Single night stays are considered under certain conditions, please contact us. This also means that a booking leaving a one-night gap on our calendar may be declined as we do not sell those gaps.
We are a no-smoking property. Fire is our biggest risk. Any smokers must be outside, well away from other guests and open windows / doors. Anyone ignoring this rule will be charged a cleaning surcharge and may be asked to leave.
Other Terms & Conditions
- All bookings for one-night stays, two or more rooms and optional extras are subject to our confirmation.
- We reserve the right to upgrade guests to a higher room class.
- We reserve the right to refuse any bookings without reason.
- We reserve the right to amend our Rates & Terms & Conditions (excluding existing bookings and contracted terms.)
- We do not take a deposit.
- Full payment is due on departure with your credit card present.
- Payment by Amex Card incurs a 5% surcharge.
- Your credit card will be charged per our cancellation policy in the case of a late cancellation.
Due to our size, any cancellation will affect us significantly. We recommend that you have travel insurance that covers cancellations for both medical and natural disasters.
- 100% of the total booking price for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date or in the case of non-arrival
- 25% of the total booking price for cancellations within 60 days of arrival date
Note: We allow a grace period of 48 hours for bookings made at least 7 days in advance to give time to confirm an entire itinerary and flights, and allow date changes subject to availability.
No refunds for early departures or dinners cancelled with less than 48 hours' notice.
Activities booked are subject to operator cancellation policies.
Bookings of 7 or more room nights subject to special terms, please enquire.