The Resurgence Luxury Eco Lodge
|Prices will be charged in New Zealand Dollars||Tue 15 Sep 2020||Wed 16 Sep 2020||Thu 17 Sep 2020||Fri 18 Sep 2020||Sat 19 Sep 2020||Sun 20 Sep 2020||Mon 21 Sep 2020||Tue 22 Sep 2020||Wed 23 Sep 2020||Thu 24 Sep 2020||Fri 25 Sep 2020||Sat 26 Sep 2020||Sun 27 Sep 2020||Mon 28 Sep 2020|
|Lodge Package Dinner B&B - includes daily aperitifs, 4-course Lodge dining & full breakfast [hover over stay-dates to check any min / max stay or arrival / departure restrictions]|
Bush Chalet: Dinner B&BPhotos Details
Bush Lodge: Dinner B&BPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
One of the world's leading luxury eco-lodges. Set in 50 acres of wilderness, The Resurgence is the closest 5-star Lodge to the Abel Tasman National Park. Luxury standalone suites Dinner B&B Package offers full breakfasts and 4-course lodge-dining. A relaxed and friendly base for exploring Abel Tasman & Kahurangi National Parks, Golden Bay and Nelson art & wine trails. Pool and spa. Ideal for active couples who enjoy good food and nature.
Contact Us for SMALL GROUP BOOKINGS, GIFT VOUCHERS, ONE NIGHT STAYS, and any other non-standard enquiries.
- Free WiFi
- Day Spa
- Non-Smoking Property
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- DVD Library
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Bar / Lounge
- On Site Restaurant
- Tour Desk
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
- Free Parking
- Laundry Service
Bush Chalet: Dinner B&B Book
35m2 stand-alone studio suite with sofa and table/chairs. Large decks with outdoor seating, private hot tub and sun loungers. For couples who want the New Zealand Lodge experience plus nature and space.
- King / 2 single beds
- Wireless Internet
- Room Safe
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Outdoor Setting
- Ipod Dock
- Lounge Area
- Daily Room Service
- Iron/Ironing board
Terms & Conditions
Check-in & Check-out:
- Check-in is from 3 - 6pm as we are busy in the kitchen from 6:30pm
- Check-out from room no later than 10.30am.
- Contact us to request an early/late check-in or late check-out.
- Our facilities are not suitable for toddlers or children under 18.
- Babies under 6-months welcome in Bush Suites or main Lodge for sole-use groups
- All rooms sleep a maximum of 2 adults and 0 children
- Dinner includes pre-dinner aperitifs & nibbles from 7pm (6:30 from April to October) & post-dinner coffee but excludes drinks with or after dinner.
- Please advise any special dietary restrictions when booking as we cater only for in-house guests and serve a set menu.
- No check-in or check-out on December 25th.
- No Christmas surcharges but a reduced room servicing on 25th.
- Festive dinner on the evenings of 24th & 25th
Most of our products have a two-night minimum stay. Single night stays are considered under certain conditions, please contact us. This also means that a booking leaving a one-night gap on our calendar may be declined as we do not sell those gaps.
We are a no-smoking property. Fire is our biggest risk. Any smokers must be outside, well away from other guests and open windows / doors. Anyone ignoring this rule will be charged a cleaning surcharge and may be asked to leave.
Other Terms & Conditions
- All bookings for one-night stays, two or more rooms, and optional extras are subject to our confirmation.
- We reserve the right to upgrade guests to a higher room class.
- We reserve the right to refuse any bookings without reason.
- We reserve the right to amend our Rates & Terms & Conditions (excluding existing bookings and contracted terms.)
- We do not take a deposit.
- Full payment will be taken 30 days prior to arrival using the credit card you have provided. This amount is non-refundable
- Payment by Amex Card incurs a 5% surcharge.
- Your credit card will be charged per our cancellation policy in the case of a late cancellation.
Due to our size, any cancellation will affect us significantly. We recommend that you have travel insurance that covers cancellations for both medical and natural disasters.
- 100% of the total booking price for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date or in the case of non-arrival
- 25% of the total booking price for cancellations within 60 days of arrival date
Note: We allow a grace period of 48 hours for bookings made at least 7 days in advance to give time to confirm an entire itinerary and flights, and allow date changes subject to availability.
No refunds for early departures.
Activities booked are subject to operator cancellation policies.
Bookings of 7 or more room nights subject to special terms, please enquire.