The Resurgence Luxury Eco Lodge
|Prices will be charged in New Zealand Dollars||Wed 18 Oct 2017||Thu 19 Oct 2017||Fri 20 Oct 2017||Sat 21 Oct 2017||Sun 22 Oct 2017||Mon 23 Oct 2017||Tue 24 Oct 2017||Wed 25 Oct 2017||Thu 26 Oct 2017||Fri 27 Oct 2017||Sat 28 Oct 2017||Sun 29 Oct 2017||Mon 30 Oct 2017||Tue 31 Oct 2017|
Secure Credit Card entryPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
One of the world's leading luxury eco-lodges. Set in 50 acres of wilderness, The Resurgence is the closest 5-star accommodation to the Abel Tasman National Park. Select self-contained suites or dinner B&B with 4-course lodge-dining showcasing Nelson wine and produce. A relaxed and friendly base for exploring Abel Tasman & Kahurangi National Parks, Golden Bay and Nelson art & wine trails. Pool and spa. Ideal for active couples who enjoy good food and nature.
ANNUAL CLOSURE: 16 April until 14 October - please select a date between 15 October and 15 April.
Standard & Superior Rooms are available for off-peak small group bookings but otherwise remain closed until mid-December and from late March.
Use PROMO CODE: SINGLE for single occupancy rates (Adult=1)
Use PROMO CODE: PACKAGE to customise and book a package.
Contact Us for SMALL GROUP BOOKINGS, GIFT VOUCHERS, ONE NIGHT STAYS and any other non-standard enquiries.
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- DVD Library
- Day Spa
- Laundry Service
- On Site Restaurant
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Non-Smoking Property
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
Terms & Conditions
Check-in & Check-out:
- Check-in is from 3 - 6pm as we are busy in the kitchen from 6:30pm
- Check-out from room no later than 10.30am.
- Contact us to request an early/late check-in or late check-out.
- Our facilities are not suitable for toddlers or children under 18.
- Babies under 6-months welcome in Bush Suites or main Lodge for sole-use groups
- All rooms sleep a maximum of 2 adults and 0 children
- Dinner price includes pre-dinner aperitifs & nibbles from 7pm & post-dinner coffee but excludes drinks with or after dinner.
- Please advise any special dietary restrictions when booking as we cater only for in-house guests and serve a set menu.
- No check-in or check-out on December 25th.
- No Christmas surcharges but a reduced room servicing on 25th.
- Festive dinner on the evenings of 24th & 25th
Most of our products have a two night minimum stay. Single night stays are considered under certain conditions, please contact us. This also means that a booking leaving a one-night gap on our calendar may be declined as we do not sell those gaps.
We are a no smoking property. Fire is our biggest risk. Any smokers must be outside, well away from other guests and open windows / doors. Anyone ignoring this rule will be charged a cleaning surcharge and may be asked to leave.
Other Terms & Conditions
- All bookings for one-night stays, two or more rooms and optional extras are subject to our confirmation.
- We reserve the right to upgrade guests to a higher room class.
- We reserve the right to refuse any bookings without reason.
- We reserve the right to amend our Rates & Terms & Conditions (excluding existing bookings and contracted terms.)
- We do not take a deposit.
- Your credit card will be charged only in the case of a late cancellation.
- Full payment is due on departure when your credit card is present.
Due to our size, any cancellation will affect us significantly. We recommend that you have travel insurance to cover cancellations. We charge:
- 100% of the total booking price for cancellations within 14 days of arrival date or in the case of non-arrival
- 50% of the total booking price for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date
- 25% of the total booking price for cancellations within 60 days of arrival date
No refunds for early departures or dinners cancelled with less than 48 hours' notice.
Activities booked are subject to operator cancellation policies.
Bookings of 7 or more room nights subject to special terms, please enquire.