The Royal Hotel - Oberon
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 24 Jun 2021||Fri 25 Jun 2021||Sat 26 Jun 2021||Sun 27 Jun 2021||Mon 28 Jun 2021||Tue 29 Jun 2021||Wed 30 Jun 2021||Thu 01 Jul 2021||Fri 02 Jul 2021||Sat 03 Jul 2021||Sun 04 Jul 2021||Mon 05 Jul 2021||Tue 06 Jul 2021||Wed 07 Jul 2021|
Family 2 Standard RatePhotos Details
Family 1 Standard RatePhotos Details
Triple Standard RatePhotos Details
Double Standard RatePhotos Details
Single Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Located in Oberon, the Royal is your quintessential country pub offering your favorite beers, great pub food, country style accommodation along with a warm vibe.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Full Kitchen
- WiFi Internet
- Fire Place
- Bar / Lounge
- Children Play Area
- Free Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Street parking
Family 1 Standard Rate Book
- Double Bed
- 1 Single bed
- Shared Bathroom
- Bunk Beds
Terms & Conditions
* Room keys. Keys are to be left in the key box on the stairs upon departure.
* Noise. We ask that you respect other guest's by limiting your noise after 10:00PM
* Smoking. All indoor rooms and common areas are NON smoking. Please use the designated smoking area outside on the balcony. If you set off a fire alarm and the fire brigade are called, you will be fined. Tampering with fire equipment including extinguishers and fire hoses, may result in you being asked to leave the premises.
* Belongings. We do not hold any responsibility for the safe keeping of your personal property in or around the premises. This includes all private and public areas.
* Safety. Under NO circumstances are you to go over the railings on the balcony onto the roof. Any guest's found on the roof will be asked to leave.
* Any guest's deemed a risk to themselves or others will be removed.
* Any form of abuse towards any staff member or other guest's will not be tolerated and you will be evicted from the premises.
* You will be held liable for any damages to the property caused by you the guest. you will be charged for the damages/call out fee which could result in you being evicted from the property.
* Eviction s at the managements discretion and includes but is not limited to the above rules.
* Valid photo identification in the form of a drivers licence or passport is required at check in.
* No animals are allowed with the exception of guide dogs.
Payment on arrival