Tropical Stay Accommodations
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Wed 03 Jun 2020||Thu 04 Jun 2020||Fri 05 Jun 2020||Sat 06 Jun 2020||Sun 07 Jun 2020||Mon 08 Jun 2020||Tue 09 Jun 2020||Wed 10 Jun 2020||Thu 11 Jun 2020||Fri 12 Jun 2020||Sat 13 Jun 2020||Sun 14 Jun 2020||Mon 15 Jun 2020||Tue 16 Jun 2020|
DELUXE DOUBLE - Standard RatePhotos Details
FAMILY ROOM StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Bohol's only Tropical themed accommodation.
Located conveniently near the heart of Tagbilaran City and close to the sea port.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free Parking
- 24 hour Reception
- Free WiFi
- WiFi Internet
DELUXE DOUBLE - Standard Rate Book
Beautifully appointed Deluxe Double Room.
Each room is equipped with a double bed, air conditioner, own bathroom and wonderful decorations.
- Rollaway Beds Available
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Linen provided
- Double Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Shower - separate
Terms & Conditions
1) Check-in time is from 2:00pm and Check-out time is until 12:00nn
2) A ₱200 pesos security deposit is taken at time of check-in and held by Tropical Stay Accommodations as security over damage and/or loss caused by guests. The deposit will be returned in full at time of check-out once room(s) have been checked.
3) The guest(s) acknowledge(s) joint and severable liability for all services rendered until full settlement of account.
4) Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Tropical Stay Accommodations caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
5) Tropical Stay management is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms.
6) Regardless of charge instructions, the guest(s) are personally liable for the payment of all charges incurred during your stay.
Payment is required in full prior to check in.
Payment of all incidentals such as food and drink is required in full before the goods or services are provided to guests.
Any booking that is cancelled within 7 days of the check-in date will not be entitled to a refund.