Viento Del Mar
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Mon 24 Apr 2017||Tue 25 Apr 2017||Wed 26 Apr 2017||Thu 27 Apr 2017||Fri 28 Apr 2017||Sat 29 Apr 2017||Sun 30 Apr 2017||Mon 01 May 2017||Tue 02 May 2017||Wed 03 May 2017||Thu 04 May 2017||Fri 05 May 2017||Sat 06 May 2017||Sun 07 May 2017|
Oceanview Room EnsuitePhotos Details
AC Double EnsuitePhotos Details
Standard DoublePhotos Details
Standard TwinPhotos Details
Bunk BedsPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Viento Del Mar offers pet-friendly accommodations in General Luna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.
You will find a shared lounge at the property.
This guesthouse has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. The area is popular for golfing and horseback riding.
This property also has one of the top-rated locations in General Luna! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
This property is also rated for the best value in General Luna! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We speak your language!
- On Site Restaurant
- Bar / Lounge
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- BBQ Area
- Street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Tour Desk
- In House Movies
- Fresh linen supplied
- Sea Access
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Laundry Serivce
- Pet friendly
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Terms & Conditions
● Upon receipt of booking confirmation until 30 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total booking should be paid to secure the reservation.
● For booking requests made less than 30 days to arrival, a 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid immediately upon receipt of booking confirmation.
● Booking requests made without a deposit will not guarantee a reservation.
We do ask a 30% deposit prior to securing your reservation within 7 days of placing your booking request. The required down payment can be charged via credit card, or made via bank transfer or sent through money sending services via Mlhuiller or Palawan Express using worldremit.com. The remaining balance can be paid on-site in cash. We can also accept the full amount ahead of time, if you don't want to hold that much cash. Please let us know what is convenient and we will send the relevant details to you.
● For a full refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to the day of check in.
● If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance, the deposit is non-refundable.
● Any and all service fee/s incurred by the guest in the money transfer is non-refundable.
● The guest will shoulder the transfer fees of the refund and this amount will be deducted in the total amount due.
● If guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
● The cancellation policy may be superseded by safety cancellations or justifying circumstances.
Qualifying Circumstances for Guest Cancellations
In the rare instance where qualifying circumstances arise, a guest may need to cancel a confirmed reservation. In this instance, Viento del Mar may override its cancellation policy and make refund decisions. Such cases will be contingent on proper documentation, where valid, and include:
● There's a death in the guest's family
● The guest has a serious illness or there's a serious illness in their family
● There's a natural disaster in the destination country
● There's political unrest in the destination country
● The guest has jury duty or other similar civil obligations