Viento Del Mar
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pisos||Full Rate||Fri 25 May 2018||Sat 26 May 2018||Sun 27 May 2018||Mon 28 May 2018||Tue 29 May 2018||Wed 30 May 2018||Thu 31 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||Sat 02 Jun 2018||Sun 03 Jun 2018||Mon 04 Jun 2018||Tue 05 Jun 2018||Wed 06 Jun 2018||Thu 07 Jun 2018|
Oceanview Room EnsuitePhotos Details
AC Double EnsuitePhotos Details
Standard DoublePhotos Details
Standard TwinPhotos Details
Bunk BedsPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Viento Del Mar offers pet-friendly accommodations in General Luna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.
You will find a shared lounge at the property.
This guesthouse has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. The area is popular for golfing and horseback riding.
This property also has one of the top-rated locations in General Luna! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
This property is also rated for the best value in General Luna! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We speak your language!
- On Site Restaurant
- Bar / Lounge
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- BBQ Area
- Street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Tour Desk
- In House Movies
- Fresh linen supplied
- Sea Access
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Laundry Service
- Pet friendly
- Non-Smoking Rooms
AC Double Ensuite Book
Standard rates for this room
- Room Safe
- Complimentary toiletries
- Lounge Area
- Queen bed
- Air conditioned
- Laundry Service
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
● Upon receipt of booking confirmation until 30 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total booking should be paid to secure the reservation.
● For booking requests made less than 30 days to arrival, a 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid immediately upon receipt of booking confirmation.
● Booking requests made without a deposit will not guarantee a reservation.
A couple things to note:
There is no reliable ATM in General Luna. The closest one is approximately a half hour drive away so make sure you have enough cash with you as majority of establishments here are purely on cash basis.
Our breakfast is valued from 150-300 Php depending on your choices. Should resources should be available to us, you may also request for food cravings that you may have at during your stay.
We are a social bunch and we host various-themed music events every Tuesday and Friday nights. We hope you won't mind enjoying Tuesday ART & TRIVIA NIGHT or Friday MUSIC PARTY with us. Sing n' sway to Siargao's select local artists' acoustic jamming session or sip n' dance to our International DJ's awesome mixes. Guaranteed to last most probably until 1am to allocate time for clean-up and sending home the last of the persistent ones.
Room make up and laundry service are available upon request at the reception.
Request for van transfer going to airport must be made a day before check out.
Running bill must be reviewed regularly and settling all room charges the night before check out is greatly encouraged.
We do ask a 30% deposit prior to securing your reservation within 7 days of placing your booking request. The required down payment can be charged via credit card, made via PayPal or BDO bank transfer. The remaining balance can be paid on-site in cash. We can also accept the full amount ahead of time, if you don't want to hold that much cash. Please let us know what is convenient and we will send the relevant details to you.
● For a full refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to the day of check in.
● If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance, the deposit is non-refundable.
● Any and all service fee/s incurred by the guest in the money transfer is non-refundable.
● The guest will shoulder the transfer fees of the refund and this amount will be deducted in the total amount due.
● If guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
● The cancellation policy may be superseded by safety cancellations or justifying circumstances.
Qualifying Circumstances for Guest Cancellations
In the rare instance where qualifying circumstances arise, a guest may need to cancel a confirmed reservation. In this instance, Viento del Mar may override its cancellation policy and make refund decisions. Such cases will be contingent on proper documentation, where valid, and include:
● There's a death in the guest's family
● The guest has a serious illness or there's a serious illness in their family
● There's a natural disaster in the destination country
● There's political unrest in the destination country
● The guest has jury duty or other similar civil obligations