|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017||Sat 02 Sep 2017||Sun 03 Sep 2017||Mon 04 Sep 2017||Tue 05 Sep 2017||Wed 06 Sep 2017|
Wentworth CottagePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Step back in time and experience the luxury and opulence of one of Wentworth Falls’ early landmark homes with a stay at historic Wentworth Cottage (Circa 1885).
This gorgeous Victorian era 6 bedroom home is a truly unique setting to gather, bond, and create marvellous memories. The cottage is centrally located a short stroll from the spectacular views and waterfalls at Falls Lookout as well as a wealth of interesting attractions, restaurants, galleries and cafes that the beautiful village of Wentworth Falls has to offer.
Although you may find it a struggle to leave the comforts and delights that your self-contained home away from home has to offer, there is a range of bush walks for all fitness levels to enjoy, including the popular Charles Darwin Walk, while the connoisseurs in your group may like to take a 5 minute leisurely stroll to the Conservation Hut and enjoy both the stunning views and menu delights!
Bed 1 = Queen four poster bed (ensuite, walk in robe, ornamental fireplace)
Bed 2 = Queen four poster bed (ornamental fireplace)
Bed 3 = Two single beds
Bed 4 = Queen bed
Bed 5 = Queen bed (ornamental fireplace)
Bed 6 = Double bed (separate studio with ensuite)
1 x cot is available on request (bedding/blankets incl)
Included: firewood, wifi, coffee machine, pillows, sheets, quilts, towels.
NO smoking, NO pets
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Property
- DVD Library
- BBQ Area
Terms & Conditions
The condition of the property must be left, as close as possible, in the condition it was in when you began your stay. This includes all cooking ware and dishes to be washed and BBQ to be cleaned after use. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged immediately to your credit card.
Early check ins & late check outs can be arranged, but are subject to availability & may incur additional fees.
Check out time is no later than 10am on day of departure unless otherwise advised. Check in time is 2pm on arrival date unless otherwise stated.
Please be aware that late departures or early arrivals, without an agreement from Management, will incur an additional fee which will be charged immediately to your credit card.
Other than acceptable wear & tear; any damage, breakage, or loss of furniture; furnishings; equipment; locks or keys is to be reported immediately and will be charged to your credit card.
The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the accommodation offer. Only registered guests are permitted to stay at the property overnight. Breaching this condition will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of your bond.
Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. Blue Mountains Cottages has a strict No Party Policy.
No person on the premises shall conduct themselves, so as to cause a nuisance or disturbance to the neighbouring properties. Disturbance to the neighbouring properties, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of bond.
Blue Mountains Cottages will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked.
However, the Operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances such as the property being sold; the malfunction of any inventory item; or the property being withdrawn from letting.
If Blue Mountains Cottages is not able to accommodate you as advised, reasonable efforts will be made to help you secure alternative accommodation.
The guest also agrees:
1. To remove any rubbish in excess of council bins provided.
2. Smoking is not permitted.
3. No pets/animals are to be kept on the property.
4. To use the property only as a holiday home.
5. Not to assign or sub-let.
6. Not to remove any furniture or effects from the premises.
7. That the leasee is responsible for all guests.
8. All descriptions of the premises are given in good faith and no responsibility will be accepted for the expectations of the guest.
9. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of people booked to stay at the premises.
10. All prices are subject to change without notice. Once a booking is confirmed the rate will not change for that booking.
11. If using the fireplace, every reasonable endeavour will be made to ensure that the fire is made and kept safe at all times, ensuring embers do not damage floors or coverings. Fires should be put out completely when leaving the premises.
12. You must close and lock all windows & doors when exiting the premises.
13. We will not share your personal details with anyone outside of Blue Mountains Cottages.
14. No responsibility is taken for goods left on the premises. Collection of forgotten items may incur a fee.
15. Any injury sustained at the property is of no responsibility to the owner or management of the property. Guests enter and occupy the property at their own risk & responsibility.
16. The owner or owner’s agent reserves the right to terminate or refuse entry if these conditions are not met.
17. By the act of making a booking, and paying the rental, you are deemed to have read, understood & agreed to the above terms & conditions, the payment policy & the cancellation policy.
All payments are to be made through the booking system on this website.
If you do not have a credit card to make online payments please contact us.
Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
Visa & Mastercard payments only.
Credit card payments will incur a 1.5% charge
A one off booking fee of $25 will be charged with each reservation.
A bond of $1000 will be held to cover any damage or loss to the property.
Your payment is confirmation that you have read, understood & accepted the term & conditions listed on this website (including payment & cancellation policies).
Cancellation of booking more than 30 days before your intended stay will result in the loss of 50% of the booking amount.
Cancellation of booking within 30 days of your intended stay will result in the loss of 100% of the booking amount.
If you shorten your stay, or reduce the number of guests within 30 days of your intended stay, the full cost of your original booking will be charged.