|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023||Tue 10 Oct 2023||Wed 11 Oct 2023||Thu 12 Oct 2023||Fri 13 Oct 2023|
Apartment 1Photos Details
Apartment 2Photos Details
Apartment 3Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
"A quiet Location in the heart of town"
Tucked under a 100 year old oak tree, nestled beside a quiet meandering creek, you will find a retreat from your every day. Each self contained lodge has been thoughtfully curated, inviting you to slow down, reconnect and choose your own adventure.
Luxurious with a hint of nostalgia, we provide the perfect location, a relaxing 100 metre stroll into the heart of Bright, king size beds, textures of linen, wool, leather and velvet, fully equipped kitchens offering freshly ground locally roasted coffee, organic teas and decadent hot chocolates. ASPAR bathroom products to indulge your senses. Premium leather armchairs and sumptuous sofas creating space for you to relax, recharge, unfurl and reimagine.
- DVD Library
- Fresh linen supplied
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Parking
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- BBQ Area
- Full Kitchen
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- On-site undercover parking
- WiFi Internet
Apartment 1 Book
Two bedroom self-contained apartment ideal for a couple or 2 singles travelling together.
Master bedroom with King size bed
2nd bedroom with queen size bed
- Sleeps 4
Apartment 2 Book
Two bedroom self-contained apartment. ideal for couples or 2 singles travelling together.
- Sleeps 4
Three bedroom self-contained apartment. If booked for 2 guests only, the price is based on two people sharing one bedroom and you will not have access to the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms. If 2 people require the use of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, an extra charge of $50 per night applies. Please advise at time of booking should you require the 2nd bedroom.
We are very happy to accomodate. Please note: there are no bathroom or toilet facilities downstairs. Both bathrooms are ensuites to the upstairs bedrooms.
Our property has been lovingly refurbished and as such, is no longer suitable for young children. We accept children 12 years old and above. Please advise if you are travelling with children and their ages when booking. Should you arrive with children under 12 years of age, we will unfortunately have to cancel your booking. No refunds will be issued.
- Sleeps 6
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: In order to keep our rates low and accessible for everyone, a booking for 2 guests is based on a couple sharing 1 bedroom. If you have booked for 2 guests, but would like to use 2 bedrooms, this is not a problem at all, however an extra charge per night applies. This covers the extra linen and cleaning costs. We kindly ask you send us a message to advise or alternatively, select '3 guests' in the booking request. Thank you.
• Our property has been lovingly refurbished and as such, is no longer suitable for young children. We accept children 12 years old and above. Please advise if you are travelling with children and their ages when booking. Should you arrive with children under 12 years of age, we will unfortunately have to cancel your booking. No refunds will be issued.
• Please ensure your booking includes all guests that will be staying. The tariff covers only the number of guests recorded on your booking confirmation. Should you wish to add extra guests please let us know before your arrival. Extra charges apply.
• Smoking: All apartments here at Westwood Lodge are strictly non smoking. Ashtrays are located on the outdoor tables under the front verandah or in your courtyard. If you smoke inside the apartment, or leave the odour of smoke in the apartment a minimum cleaning charge of $250 will be applied.
• Cooking and Washing up: As our property is self catering your tariff is based on the kitchen being left clean upon departure. This includes all cooking items and tableware properly washed, dried and put away. If you intend cooking using strong smells (ie. Curries, fish etc) please use the free BBQ with side gas burner located in the undercover pergola. If additional cleaning or odour removal is required following your departure, a minimum charge of $50 will apply.
• Noise: We ask that you respect other guest’s by limiting the amount of noise made after 9pm and before 9am.
• Bike Storage: a secure, lockable, storage shed can be found at the front of the property, adjoining carpark 1. The key to this shed is found on your unit key. We ask that guests do not store or undertake any bike maintenance within the units.
• Rubbish Disposal: You will find large bins for rubbish disposal adjoining the bike storage shed. General waste goes into the bin with the red lid. Please help us do our bit for the environment by separating any recyclables (glass, paper, plastic bottles etc) into the bin with the yellow lid.
• Pets: With the exception of Guide Dogs, we are unable to accommodate pets
• Check out time on your day of departure is 10am, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
• Belongings left behind will be returned at guests request & expense.
All reservations must be confirmed by payment with a minimum of 50% deposit of the total tariff, at the time of making the booking. This payment will be processed on the credit card provided unless alternative arrangements are made (please leave comment in notes section at time of booking or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to advise if you wish to pay by electronic funds transfer (EFT)). Reservations are not confirmed until cleared receipt of the deposit is received. Please note a 1.5% surcharge applies to payments made via credit card.
The balance of your booking tariff will be deducted 14 days prior to your arrival from the credit card provided upon booking, unless alternative payment arrangements have been made (EFT or cash on arrival).
If you have nominated to pay via EFT, please ensure payment is made to the nominated bank account below.
A/C Name: Breathe Bright Pty Ltd
BSB: 083 945
A/C: 52 204 8319
Ref: Name - Booking ID
For all bookings made within 14 days of the arrival date, FULL payment is required when making the booking.
If paying a deposit via EFT, a credit card number will need to be provided to go on file for a security guarantee.
Westwood Lodge Apartments is a small family run property and cancellations affect us greatly.
• If cancellation occurs more than 14 days prior to check in date, the deposit paid will be refunded in full
• If cancellation occurs less than 14 days prior to arrival the total tariff will be charged and no refunds issued
• Late check-ins, early check-outs, and no-shows will initiate liability for the full amount of the tariff.
• No refunds will be issued after a guest has checked in
• Travel Insurance is strongly recommended for both medical and cancellation coverage.