Winston Apartments Docklands
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 26 May 2022||Fri 27 May 2022||Sat 28 May 2022||Sun 29 May 2022||Mon 30 May 2022||Tue 31 May 2022||Wed 01 Jun 2022||Thu 02 Jun 2022||Fri 03 Jun 2022||Sat 04 Jun 2022||Sun 05 Jun 2022||Mon 06 Jun 2022||Tue 07 Jun 2022||Wed 08 Jun 2022|
Standard two bedroom one bathroom river view Standard - Standard RateDetails
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom city view - Standard RateDetails
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom river view - Standard RateDetails
Standard two bedroom one bathroom city view - Standard RateDetails
Executive One Bedroom Apartment StandardDetails
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom city view - 3 People RateDetails
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom river view - 3 People RateDetails
Keep Credit Guests StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
FrontDesk-Shop4/889 Collins Street
Standard two bedroom one bathroom river view Standard - Standard Rate Book
Please update description
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom city view - 3 People Rate Book
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom city view - 3 people stay rate
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom river view - 3 People Rate Book
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom river view - 3Poeple stay Rate
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Winston Apartments: (Please sign the form after you read & agree with these)
. The number of all guests staying overnight must be supplied to Winston at time of check in. Photo ID will be required and may be stored. Entrance to the property by room swipe only.
. The maximum number of persons is as follows:
One Bedroom Apartment (2 persons staying overnight & 2 visitors)
Two Bedroom Apartment (4 persons staying overnight & 2 visitors)
**Functions and gatherings are not permitted in apartments. No more than the registered number of guests is permitted in the apartment after 10pm**
• Please bring along valid photo identification and credit card for your security bond, both in the name of the registered guest. The bond amount for a One, Two Bedroom apartment is $200/$300 per apartment with one set of room key. Second key have another $200 additional charge. We don't accept cash for accommodation security bonds and only for accommodation fee/room fee only. Please note the bond funds will be held on your credit card upto 7-10 working days depending on your bank.
• A mid-stay housekeeping service if only offered for stays over 7 nights. Housekeeping service can be arranged at an extra cost.
Please contact our reception during working hour for more information if you have any request about housekeeping.
• After 10pm, noise must be kept to a minimum and in accordance with local legislation governing noise control. On most occasions Management will advise on one occasion only that the noise levels are excessive and that you are requested to lower the level, however reserves the right to immediately evict all guests for any noise related disturbances. If there is a noise complaint after 10pm, you will be removed from the premises immediately.
• The apartment and its contents on departure will be returned in a similar condition to arrival. We recommend checking the apartment upon entry. If you have any concerns with your apartment on arrival, please notify reception immediately.
• The apartment must not be used for any illicit activities. . Objects must not be thrown from the balconies.
• A non-smoking policy is enforced at all times. Any room left with a cigarette butts or over mess/dirty upon departure, will attract a minimum $100.00 fee. This fee covers the cost of a professional deodorisation process to return the room to its original quality.
. Any room left with over mess/dirty used upon departure, will attract a minimum $200.00 cleaning fee. This fee covers the cost of a professional cleaning process to return the room to its original quality.
. Close Circuit TV cameras are in use in and around the property. Footage may be used as evidence in a court of law.
. All Body Corporate By-Laws must be adhered to at all times. A full copy of the Body Corporate By-Laws are available from reception on request. For any damage caused to Common property, you will be liable for the cost of any repairs. This may also lead to eviction and police being called.
. Please ensure your vehicle is not parked in an Owners Reserved Parking Spot as this may result in your vehicle being towed. Winston Apartments does not accept liability for any damage, loss or injury arising in respect of any private vehicle. This responsibility remains with the vehicle owner.
. The credit card provided as security bond authorises payment for any incidentals incurred by any occupant of the room.
. You have been given:
Swipe pass___________ Key_____________ Remote________________(PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY VALUABLE BELONGINGS LEFT IN YOUR VEHICLE IN PARKING LOTS IF THEFT OCCURS)
Breach of Terms and Conditions:
. Guests found breaching the terms and conditions may be evicted without prior warning and, if required, law enforcement will be notified and requested to attend.
. Should we suspect involvement in illicit activities in the apartment or in or around the property, we have the right to contact the police to investigate further and evict any and all persons we suspect may be involved.
. Management reserves the right to inspect the apartment during your stay or on departure.
. Should a room be deemed unusable after your departure or eviction, you will be liable for all expenses to return the apartment to its original state along with any related loss of income incurred during this period, charged at the current best available rate.
. The eviction will include the loss of all prepaid monies held for the remaining duration of the booking; this balance will not contribute towards
any outstanding incidentals or any damages including the potential loss of income due to any damages.
. It is the policy of Winston that immediate eviction will be the result if any guests or guest’s visitors are found to have thrown any item off the balcony. This includes bottles, glassware, or any other in-room or personal item. There will be NO prior warnings, only immediate eviction with NO refunds on accommodation.
. Lost of one set of the key with swipe will be surcharged $150 plus $150 cylinder replacement by the locksmith. Lost of parking remote will be surcharged $100.A lost key or locked key inside of the room and need our staff onsite to help will surcharge from $100 during after hour.(6 pm-9 am)
. In the event of a call to local authorities which results in an additional fee or charge, this charge will be directly attributed to the registered guest. (Eg. $1050.00 for a fire alarm resulting in fire brigade attendance).
For long-term booking guests only:
We will charge a full clean of room on departure at the cost of $200 plus GST per clean.
Winston reserves the right to regularly check rooms to verify occupancy and ensure safety of all guests.
Guests must follow the owner corporation policy during stay, any breach of these may receive termination by notice.
The total price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking.
If you prefer bank transfer, please pay your room rate within three business days after the invoice issued.
The account details for direct deposits (EFTs) for Winston Group Australia Pty Ltd:
A/c Name: Winston Saving
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account number: 1034 8590
If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.