Wunan House B&B
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023||Tue 10 Oct 2023|
Standard Twin Room RatePhotos Details
Standard Queen Room RatePhotos Details
Premium Queen Room RatePhotos Details
Superior Queen Room RatePhotos Details
Wunan Apartment StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Relax in the warm hospitality of the East Kimberley. Wunan House B&B provides unique, friendly accommodation in a peaceful setting - just minutes from the heart of Kununurra. Ten beautifully appointed ensuite rooms, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas, TV, aircon, fan, fridge, guest laundry and free WiFi. Delicious self-serve continental buffet breakfast provided. Our friendly hosts will welcome you with open arms.
Proudly Indigenous owned and operated, Wunan House B&B offers an authentic experience of the region. Your home away from home in the beautiful East Kimberley.
- Free WiFi
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Non-Smoking Property
- BBQ Area
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free Parking
- WiFi Internet
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Guest Laundry
Wunan Apartment Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Sleeps 8
Terms & Conditions
When you make an accommodation booking using the Wunan House Web Site the following terms and conditions apply.
- Age: You must be at least 18 years of age to book accommodation.
- Payment: You agree to make payment at the time of booking via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited will be the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the "Pay Now" button on that page. All prices shown and charges made will be in Australian dollars.Your credit card provider may impose additional fees.
- Changes to bookings: If you want to change any details of your booking, you must contact Wunan House on (08) 9168 2436. Cancellation incurs a fee. These are shown below and on your booking confirmation. We will do our best to assist you with other changes, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made. Administrative fees apply.
- Requirements upon check-in: The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age and have a copy of the Booking Confirmation sent to you at the time of booking. In addition, to eliminate identity fraud, we will ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity.
- Web Site information: We make every effort to ensure all accommodation information displayed on the Web Site is accurate. We reserve the right to change accommodation information displayed on the Web Site (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice to you.
- Liability: Without affecting any statutory consumer rights that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited: a) we will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (howsoever caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with the web site or any products or services purchased on the web site, and b) we make no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on the web site. Where our liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to either: (i) for breach of implied terms, at our option, to resupply the service or the cost of resupplying the service; or (ii) otherwise, to the value of the booking made.
- Fairness: We always try to settle any issues or complaints quickly and fairly. Any correspondence should be sent to Attention: Customer Service, Wunan Foundation Inc., PO Box 1338, Kununurra, WA 7643, or by email to email@example.com.
- General: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia. All references to "we", "our" and "us" are references to Wunan Foundation Inc. ABN 61577218799.
Payment must be made at the time of booking. No reservations are accepted without payment.
We accept MasterCard and Visa.
Bookings made by Third Party web sites subscribe to the payment policy of that site.
Direct payment may be made to:
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
An administrative fee of $25 is charged for all cancellations made up to 1 week (7days) before the arrival date.
Cancellations made between 7-2 days prior to arrival are charged 1 nights accommodation at the rate paid.
No refund will be made for cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival.