Cindy LH Property
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 27 May 2018||Mon 28 May 2018||Tue 29 May 2018||Wed 30 May 2018||Thu 31 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||Sat 02 Jun 2018||Sun 03 Jun 2018||Mon 04 Jun 2018||Tue 05 Jun 2018||Wed 06 Jun 2018||Thu 07 Jun 2018||Fri 08 Jun 2018||Sat 09 Jun 2018|
Advance Purchase - Studio Ocean ViewDetails
Early Bird - 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment, City ViewDetails
Studio Apartment - Ocean ViewDetails
|1 Bedroom Apartment|
1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment, City ViewDetails
Studio Apartment - City ViewDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Cosy nice well located, 100 year boutique features. Traditional European Ambience surrounding by the area
Early Bird - 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment, City View Book
Book early to receive special discount
Special amenities offer for early bird, complimentary WiFi access, Breakfast include for 2 people with Fruit Platter every morning
Special Dine-in theme at the restaurant for each different night
Terms & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means [add your name and address of your property] and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before Xpm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than Xam on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least Xdays before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows XXXX unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
OPTION A) This section is applicable to those Property Owners who accept payment via the Online Payment System
• When using the Stayz Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the nonrefundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
• Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited XXXX days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
OPTION B) This section is applicable to those Property Owners that do not accept payment via the Online Payment System
• A deposit of $X (minimum), must be received within X days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than X days/ weeks prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods:(Amend as applicable)
Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order.
• Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cash payments are not accepted.
• A credit card surcharge of x% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
• Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
OPTION A) This section is applicable to those Properties who accept payment via the Online Payment System
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on XXX
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded XXX
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests>
• An administration charge of $XX will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses> Consider adding this if you have a minimum night’s stay policy
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of X nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.