Koala Gully Coastal Retreat Pty Ltd ABN 19 602 302 885 T/A
|I prezzi verranno addebitati in Dollaro australiano||Tariffa rack||dom 24 set 2023||lun 25 set 2023||mar 26 set 2023||mer 27 set 2023||gio 28 set 2023||ven 29 set 2023||sab 30 set 2023||dom 01 ott 2023||lun 02 ott 2023||mar 03 ott 2023||mer 04 ott 2023||gio 05 ott 2023||ven 06 ott 2023||sab 07 ott 2023|
Couples Cottage StandardFoto Dettagli
Family Cottage StandardFoto Dettagli
The Rookery standardDettagli
|Sposta il mouse sul prezzo per visualizzare i servizi inclusi, l'occupazione e il soggiorno minimo|
Informazioni sulla struttura
35 Maitland Court
Close to Wilson’s Promontory National Park, this wonderful all-seasons location is the perfect place to getaway and experience the vitality of natures' elements, wildlife and unspoiled coast.
Four charming contemporary style seaside cottages have been specially designed to capture the spectacular ocean views across Waratah Bay to Wilson's Promontory. Each cottage has two bedrooms which can accommodate one couple only or two couples together or a family layout for four people, with a queen size master bed and two double beds in comfort and privacy.
The central living area consists of a fully fitted kitchen, a tasteful and comfortably furnished dining area, two separate bedrooms, bathroom with a shower and separate toilet. Other features include a Coonara style gas log heater.
A large undercover deck opens out from the living room - perfect for relaxing and enjoying a glass of wine and an electric BBQ is provided at each cottage, The sunrises are amazing and the views across the ocean make a wonderful background for your special dining.
An enchanting little track from the property leads down onto the beach. This idyllic little private cove is great for swimming, snorkelling, fishing or just fossicking in the rock pools, and the coastal walks are definitely worth exploring.
Caratteristiche della struttura
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Sea Access
- Coastal Walks
- Free WiFi
- BBQ Area
- Fresh linen supplied
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Free Parking
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Full Kitchen
- WiFi Internet
- On-site undercover parking
The Rookery standard Prenota
LUXURY TWO STORY VILLA OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN WITH 3 QUEEN BEDROOMS WITH A SINGLE BED EXTRA AND MEZZANINE WHICH CAN SLEEP 2-3 IN SINGLE BEDS. 1 CARPETED LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE SOFA BED TWO BATHROOMS AND EXTRA SEPARATE TOILET AND LAUNDRY SURROUNDED BY COVERED VERANDAH, OUTDOOR DINING TABLE FOR 10, INSIDE DINING FOR 10, 1 X 60 " TV 1 EXTRA 42'', AIR CONS, WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE. 5 BURNER GAS STOVE AND ELECTRIC OVEN, DISHWASHER, WINE FRIDGE, BARBEQUE, WALK TO BEACH IN TWO MINUTES, PARKING FOR 6 CARS, EXTENSIVE GRASSY AREA FOR OUTDOOR GAMES..
OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN, INTERNAL STAIRCASE, REVERSE HEAT AND
COOLING THROUGHOUT. SUITABLE FOR LARGE FAMILY GROUPS AND GROUP GET TOGETHERS.
Termini e condizioni
BOOKING CONDITIONS - All booking terms and conditions are subject to Victorian Law
It is the Guest's responsibility to read all terms and conditions of their booking
Full details of the current booking conditions and cancellation policy will be provided by email or in writing when booking confirmation is made. It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure they have read, understood and accept our booking conditions and cancellation policy before final payment is made.
1. Deposit of 50% of booking amount is required to secure booking with balance paid 14 days prior to arrival.
2. Credit card details are required to guarantee the booking and deposit or transfer of deposit of 50% to our BSB within 3 days of receipt of confirmation email. A charge of 1.95% + 45¢ for domestic Visa and MasterCard transactions (all transactions) will apply
3. Any breakages, damage and property loss should be reported and will be the liability of the person in whose name the booking has been made.
4. Extra cleaning charges will be debited to your credit card if the cottage is left in an unreasonable condition requiring additional cleaning time.
5. Check in from 2 pm and check out by 10 am unless by prior arrangement
6. Unfortunately pets cannot be accommodated due to the sensitivity of the coastal reserve.
8. Designated outdoor smoking areas and sandpails are provided . Please be considerate of other guests
Politiche di pagamento
It is the Guest's responsibility to read all terms and conditions of their booking. It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure they have read, understood and accept our booking conditions and cancellation policy before final payment prior to arrival is made.
COTTAGE RATES BASED ON 2 PERSONS USING ONE BEDROOM. THE ROOKERY RATES BEGIN WITH 6 PERSONS
1. Minimum 2 nights. Public holidays minimum stay may be 3 nights to 5 nights depending on the event.
2. Deposit of 50% required to secure booking at time of confirmation with balance paid 14 days prior to arrival.
3. For December, January and all Public and School Holidays, balance is paid 30 days prior to arrival.
4. Extra guests in cottages $40 per head per night. If two guests use 2 separate bedrooms an extra charge for housekeeping of $50 will be incurred
5. Please pay via Direct debit to BSB 063 553 Account Number: 10285710 Account Name: Koala Gully Coastal Retreat P/L. Payment must be received within 14 days prior to arrival. Please put name of booking on the transfer description.
6. A charge of 1.95% + 45¢ for domestic Visa and MasterCard transactions (all transactions) will apply
Politiche di cancellazione
1. Cancellations are accepted without penalty to our Guests up to 14 days prior to check in date
2. Any deposit taken as a surety will be fully refunded if cancellation is made 14 days prior to due check in date.
3. If cancellation occurs in under 14 days prior to arrival, a penalty of the first night room rate will be deducted from the deposit and a refund issued to your BSB within 7 days.
3. Any Cancellations, adjustments to bookings or early departures made after arrival will not be entitled to any refund.
4.. We may at any time cancel your booking if in our sole discretion there are reasons that require us to do so. In this unlikely event (ie severe weather, major power outage, or major repairs ) we will refund all monies you have paid and we will have no further liability to you.
5. Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy are subject to the Laws in the State of Victoria.
6. In the event of a COVID lockdown restriction your booking will be cancelled and your monies paid will be refunded to your BSB within 7 days.